1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota OEM Part World

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Dave9849, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Jul 23, 2014 at 2:00 PM
    Dave9849

Dave9849 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    New Orleans
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Avoid this place like the plague. They have the worst customer service I have ever encountered in my life. I ordered a set of floor mats on the 10th. I sent them a message 4 days later asking about the status of my order, and was told it would be delivered by the 28th. Which I will be out of town for a month by then, and I explained to them I live alone, and I have no one to pick it up, as I just moved here. So its gonna sit outside for a month. I then asked if it was possible to get a refund (later in the day I found out that it had already shipped) This is the response I got 2 days later "Sure we can do that for you. We will call back the shipment and get a refund processed for you. You should see it in however long it takes the card company to get the money back on your card.
    Thats the response word for word. I was just asking a question not demanding a refund. If they really wanted my business you think they would have apologized for the slow processing of my order, or at least called me and explain the situation, if it was out of stock (I understand those things) I called my credit card company and nothing has been submitted to them yet about a refund. I'm sure they will drag their feet on that. Just like they did in processing my order. Avoid this company no respect for the customers at all. I have a feeling Im not gonna see my money back.

ChadsPride likes this.
  2. Jul 23, 2014 at 2:13 PM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    Sucks to hear about your experience but you posted this under the Camelback Toyota vendor section. Sounds like you should have dealt with them instead of Toyota OEM Parts World. Camelback has great customer service.

Welcome to TW by the way. Check the vendor section, lots of great people and companies to deal with so you don't have future bad experiences.

3. Aug 2, 2014 at 10:57 AM
    tcBob

tcBob Gringo Bandito Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
To Top