Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Camelback Toyota Parts

Notices

Toyota OEM Part World

Old 07-23-2014, 02:00 PM   #1
Dave9849 is on a distinguished road
Name: David
Dave9849's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota OEM Part World

Avoid this place like the plague. They have the worst customer service I have ever encountered in my life. I ordered a set of floor mats on the 10th. I sent them a message 4 days later asking about the status of my order, and was told it would be delivered by the 28th. Which I will be out of town for a month by then, and I explained to them I live alone, and I have no one to pick it up, as I just moved here. So its gonna sit outside for a month. I then asked if it was possible to get a refund (later in the day I found out that it had already shipped) This is the response I got 2 days later "Sure we can do that for you. We will call back the shipment and get a refund processed for you. You should see it in however long it takes the card company to get the money back on your card.
Thats the response word for word. I was just asking a question not demanding a refund. If they really wanted my business you think they would have apologized for the slow processing of my order, or at least called me and explain the situation, if it was out of stock (I understand those things) I called my credit card company and nothing has been submitted to them yet about a refund. I'm sure they will drag their feet on that. Just like they did in processing my order. Avoid this company no respect for the customers at all. I have a feeling Im not gonna see my money back.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:13 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks to hear about your experience but you posted this under the Camelback Toyota vendor section. Sounds like you should have dealt with them instead of Toyota OEM Parts World. Camelback has great customer service.

Welcome to TW by the way. Check the vendor section, lots of great people and companies to deal with so you don't have future bad experiences.