Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CameronTech

Notices

Building a digital inclinometer

View Poll Results: What display color do you prefer?
White on black 27 23.48%
Yellow on blue 1 0.87%
Red on black 38 33.04%
Black on green 8 6.96%
OLED Blue on black 37 32.17%
OLED Yellow on black 4 3.48%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2014, 10:11 AM   #361
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome glad you got that up and running. I will have to wait and see your self contained unit I dont have my Yota anymore
Old 01-20-2014, 10:38 AM   #362
Cannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
Cannikin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Awesome glad you got that up and running. I will have to wait and see your self contained unit I dont have my Yota anymore
It'll work in any vehicle of course, I just posted it here since I have a Tacoma.
Old 01-22-2014, 10:07 AM   #364
tri2hunt is on a distinguished road
Name: Micah
tri2hunt's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have the dimensions of the unit. i have ordered one but I want to start deciding on where to put it.
Thanks
Old 01-22-2014, 11:46 AM   #365
Cannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tri2hunt View Post
Does anyone have the dimensions of the unit. i have ordered one but I want to start deciding on where to put it.
Thanks
The final size once assembled:

3 1/8" wide x 1 3/8" high x 1 1/4" deep

The screen is:

2 3/4" wide x 15/16" high x 3/16" deep

Hope that helps!
Old 01-22-2014, 12:53 PM   #366
tri2hunt is on a distinguished road
Name: Micah
tri2hunt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannikin View Post
The final size once assembled:

3 1/8" wide x 1 3/8" high x 1 1/4" deep

The screen is:

2 3/4" wide x 15/16" high x 3/16" deep

Hope that helps!
Perfect, thank you!!
Old 01-22-2014, 05:18 PM   #367
Testing out my signature...are there any rules about advertising in your signature?
Old 01-22-2014, 05:20 PM   #368
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Testing out my signature...are there any rules about advertising in your signature?
I don't think so. There are a bunch of vendors that do it. You should be good to go.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:26 PM   #369
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
How many people are wanting OLED red? I know I do and will scoop one up when OLED red is available.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:31 PM   #370
Quote:
Originally Posted by anders99 View Post
How many people are wanting OLED red? I know I do and will scoop one up when OLED red is available.
A few people have asked for it...it's gonna cost a bunch to ship from Taiwan: $88 to ship 20 screens. I'm thinking I'll just have to do a bigger order like that and then maybe sell the screens themselves in addition to putting them in the inclinometer. It seems like there aren't any US companies that sell those screens here so maybe I can corner the market.

I'll probably place an order early next week. I'll post here when I do.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:27 PM   #371
Poolstick is on a distinguished road

Poolstick's Tacoma Gallery
Any update on a case for this?
Old 02-15-2014, 10:00 PM   #372
east is on a distinguished road
east's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome ! I really like to see things like this happen. I hope you are really successful with these. Keep up the great work.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:51 AM   #373
Here's a little preview of the enclosure I'm making for my own truck. It'll go in the roof console sunglass holder that pops down. I'm not sure how many other folks would want something like this (as opposed to a simple window suction-cup type enclosure) but if there's interest I'm open to making them available!

Old 02-24-2014, 11:57 AM   #374
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Building a digital inclinometer

Quote:
Here's a little preview of the enclosure I'm making for my own truck. It'll go in the roof console sunglass holder that pops down. I'm not sure how many other folks would want something like this (as opposed to a simple window suction-cup type enclosure) but if there's interest I'm open to making them available!

I'm interested in a sun glass holder. Possibly if it was removable.

I tried really hard to make the in-dash mount work, but I don't think it's gonna come out how I want it to.

I'm going to keep trying though!

That looks really good Rob! Great wood working skills!

I'm gonna try my hand at making a bump out for my dash out of plastic and fiberglass. What could possibly go wrong?
Old 03-30-2014, 11:01 AM   #375
I've had this thing installed for a few weeks now and loving it. Here's a video of it in action:

http://youtu.be/zKCZhjRfuSc
Old 03-30-2014, 11:31 AM   #376
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've had this thing installed for a few weeks now and loving it. Here's a video of it in action:

http://youtu.be/zKCZhjRfuSc

Awesome setup man!
Old 07-22-2014, 05:24 PM   #379
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-22-2014, 08:04 PM   #380
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!