Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CameronTech

Notices

Building a digital inclinometer

View Poll Results: What display color do you prefer?
White on black 27 23.48%
Yellow on blue 1 0.87%
Red on black 38 33.04%
Black on green 8 6.96%
OLED Blue on black 37 32.17%
OLED Yellow on black 4 3.48%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2014, 11:01 AM   #381
Cannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannikin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
Cannikin's Tacoma Gallery
I've had this thing installed for a few weeks now and loving it. Here's a video of it in action:

http://youtu.be/zKCZhjRfuSc
Old 03-30-2014, 11:31 AM   #382
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannikin View Post
I've had this thing installed for a few weeks now and loving it. Here's a video of it in action:

http://youtu.be/zKCZhjRfuSc

Awesome setup man!
Old 07-22-2014, 05:24 PM   #385
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-22-2014, 08:04 PM   #386
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 09-14-2014, 01:57 PM   #387
floodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant future

Name: Ken
floodedkiwi's Tacoma Gallery
Want....now....
Old 09-14-2014, 03:29 PM   #388
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Started ripping my dash apart again to better fit this badboy in the dash
Old 10-24-2014, 02:21 AM   #389
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Still a great idea. I'm not sure how well these are selling, but if this could fit into and replace the current temp/compass display... well I know I would buy one. That wouls also solve the inside only temp limitation, if it could draw from the sensor already there.

Just my thoughts, nothing inflamatory meant by them. You did a really great job, with what you have there.

Frank
Old 10-24-2014, 04:00 PM   #390
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Well done, my friend. Glad to see it came to fruition. This should easily be able to be installed somewhere in the dash or in the overhead since the boards and connections can be condensed so small.

I'm playing around with a 4x20 LCD (green on black) so it can show more information on one page, but I don't have serial LCDs so I have to rewrite the code a bit I'm also looking at smaller screens so I could install it behind the smoked lens of the overhead console compass/outside temp module.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:22 PM   #391
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
so sick! subbd
Old 10-28-2014, 10:06 AM   #392
CookieRoe is on a distinguished road

Name: Ed
CookieRoe's Tacoma Gallery
Sold out???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannikin View Post
It's time!!

I got word that the circuit boards are on the way so let's do this! I've opened up the store and you can purchase starting right NOW! (I'll take 2-3 days to actually get the circuit boards so the first shipments won't go out until the end of next week).

http://store.camerontech.io/products/offroad-cpu

As a thank you to everyone for sticking in there and being so supportive throughout this process, use the coupon code TACOMAWORLD during checkout and get 10% off.

I only have the most popular screen colors in stock (based on the poll above) so if you're ordering one of the less popular ones there will be a 2-3 day delay in me shipping your order while I want for the screen (I'll email you to let you know if this is you).

I've got enough parts in stock to make 25 of these, so if more than that are purchased then I'll have to re-order several parts but it should still only be a 2-3 day delay. Again I'll let you know if this is you.

Feel free to post questions/comments here, or through a PM, or email: rob@camerontech.io I've also got forums setup specifically for this thing: http://forums.camerontech.io

Thanks again everyone!
email sent just in case, but I see it's been awhile since anyone posted here. Is your product still available? VERY INTERESTED, no, scratch that. Will order! (the kit, not the enclosure)

Hope you haven't disappeared!

Products Discussed in this Thread