Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Anyone on here from Kelowna??

Old 02-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #301
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
I'm supposed to move up there in 3 months, and REALLY anticipating some good wheeling adventures in the okanogan.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #302
vduballstar is on a distinguished road
vduballstar's Tacoma Gallery
I want some summer rims and tires... what do you guys suggest? I'm liking the flat black look right now
Old 02-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #303
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
I will be in Kelowna this weekend, I plan on making some treks up to Postil.....If anyone wants to join me PM me, it would be awesome to meet some fellow TWer's.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:42 AM   #304
tirekicker
vicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant future

Name: mike
vicali's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vduballstar View Post
I want some summer rims and tires... what do you guys suggest? I'm liking the flat black look right now
Check with Ryan if he still has these for sale.. then paint them black.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #305
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
I will be in Kelowna this weekend, I plan on making some treks up to Postil.....If anyone wants to join me PM me, it would be awesome to meet some fellow TWer's.

Id be down but im busy all weekend!
Old 02-14-2013, 06:45 PM   #306
RyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really nice

Name: Ryan
RyanK1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the bump vicali! Although the rims had been sold.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:48 AM   #307
vduballstar is on a distinguished road
vduballstar's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad I would have been all over those. Thanks
Old 02-15-2013, 08:03 AM   #308
RyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really nice

Name: Ryan
RyanK1's Tacoma Gallery
Well if things fall through, I'll get ahold of ya.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:03 AM   #309
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
I'm most likely busy this weekend, but I'll post here if I'm up to nothing. Do you perhaps rock climb?

PS: If you are looking for dirt in Postill, there really isnt any. If you are looking for snow wheelin, you'll find it there. Off the beaten path, you will probably get shut down.

GL
Old 02-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #310
Kaos is on a distinguished road
Kaos's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys! Anyone know of a good supplier in Kelowna/Vernon for wheels, tires and a lift kit? If you are recommending Kal or Fountain etc please advise which location has a decent selection.

Thanks
Old 02-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #312
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
Hey guys! Anyone know of a good supplier in Kelowna/Vernon for wheels, tires and a lift kit? If you are recommending Kal or Fountain etc please advise which location has a decent selection.

Thanks
QuiPack ARB. Best price you will find for OME delivered to your door.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:51 PM   #314
Kaos's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhowell View Post
QuiPack ARB. Best price you will find for OME delivered to your door.
Alright, thanks for the tip. I will give them a call in the morning.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:58 PM   #315
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
Alright, thanks for the tip. I will give them a call in the morning.
Talk with Tony. If I you search my post history I placed the invoice with prices so you can compare.

Found it.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:01 PM   #316
Kaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhowell View Post
Here is my truk at work.

Nice truck
How much lift and what size of tires?
Old 02-15-2013, 11:09 PM   #318
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Ordering nfabs and new lights in the next month.

After that comes the new tube/plate bumper..... Then more light. I do a lot of night skiing and have had too many close calls with the deer.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #319
Roubra has a spectacular aura aboutRoubra has a spectacular aura about
Roubra's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up a grill to do a satoshi and I was wondering if anyone knew a spot in kelowna to get some legit mesh for the middle? I prefer the mesh with the circular holes and would like it to be somewhat sturdy, not super thin and flimsy. Any info would be great, thanks!