Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Anyone on here from Kelowna??

Old 01-13-2014, 03:48 PM   #381
Toyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brady
Toyota Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTRD View Post
I'm also jealous of other city meet ups!

I can try my best to meet and greet Saturday. I have busy
Work especially in winter and 3 young kids.

Where are u guys thinking of wheelin?

Drew.
We usually head up around the Postil/Beaver Lake area.

I've been hearing about some good trails on the westside though, might have to check that out sometime.

As for a meet and greet, wherever's convenient for everyone works for me.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:06 PM   #382
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
im up for meeting up on the weekend. not entirely sure on wheeling as im rockin winter SUV tires right now. next year ill have duratracs Ill try to check in on this thread more often. There's also the BC Tacomas facebook group if you would all like to join that. mostly lower mainlanders on there.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:43 PM   #383
BCTRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
BCTRD's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tacoma View Post

I've been hearing about some good trails on the westside though, might have to check that out sometime.

Old 01-17-2014, 08:03 PM   #384
BCTRD's Tacoma Gallery
sooo…..

are we still meeting up? haven't heard from u….

Quote:

Old 01-18-2014, 10:21 AM   #385
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
like I said before. i'm up for meet and greet. i'm also up for wheeling in the spring
Old 01-24-2014, 11:45 PM   #386
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geem750 View Post
like I said before. i'm up for meet and greet. i'm also up for wheeling in the spring

Definitely up for some spring wheelin'

But since this city is so small, meetups have all kinda faded out. I'd love to get together with local taco owners too, but... we're all just too awesome in our day to day lives, that we can't seem to find a day that works for everyone.. I hope we can find one soon tho.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:48 PM   #387
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey guys, I went on a shopping spree, and bought myself an ARB front bumper.

Do any of you know if someone local needs a front bumper. Silver streak mica.

Normal rock chips and such, but i sure don't feel like storing it, and I hate to throw out something good. Not for free, but im not asking much either.

Also, I will have a stock tacoma rear receiver for sale too. I know most of our trucks come with one, so, it's probably gonna be laying around for a long time
Old 01-25-2014, 03:15 PM   #388
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
I will be back in Kelowna at the end of February, PM me if anyone wants to grab TW beer or go for a little wheeling trip.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:42 PM   #389
tbird95 is on a distinguished road

tbird95's Tacoma Gallery
kelowna

im in kelowna, good to know there are others. I see enough of us driving around. Anyone done their cluster swap in 2nd gen 08 DC TRD Sport?
Old 01-25-2014, 07:45 PM   #390
tbird95 is on a distinguished road

tbird95's Tacoma Gallery
im up for meet ups too and some 4x4 as Im new and havent got an idea where to go?
Old 01-26-2014, 01:07 PM   #393
Hummingbird

Quote:
Got a meet arranged and went for a little wheel up gillard/kettle valley on Saturday.

Found an old trestle bridge that would be cool to go over once the snow melts.

Nice job! Nice to see other Taco owners in k town meetin' up. I hope I can join you next time!
Old 01-26-2014, 02:09 PM   #394

Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got a meet arranged and went for a little wheel up gillard/kettle valley on Saturday.

Found an old trestle bridge that would be cool to go over once the snow melts.

Was a good time, im kinda sorta editing all the video i took of the trail. Nothing great, just a sped up video. Too bad i was following a jeep the entire time!

Hopefully more members will come out next time!
Old 01-26-2014, 03:49 PM   #395

Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
Here it is, be gentle, its my first video edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW_6UnGWIKk
Old 01-27-2014, 06:26 AM   #397

Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Right on! I was curious to see what the video was gonna look like.

I think the key to these is to check often who's available.

For example, anyone in for next Saturday? Could just grab a beer/coffee or maybe go try bata trail up postil ?
making me want to buy tires now, but i'm waiting for tax return season
Old 01-27-2014, 04:29 PM   #398
BCTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!

I for sure have not been down all those areas!

I want to drive over that trestle

I am going to try and be avalible for Saturday.

Drew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geem750 View Post
Here it is, be gentle, its my first video edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW_6UnGWIKk
Old 01-27-2014, 06:51 PM   #399
Hummingbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTRD View Post
Sweet!

I for sure have not been down all those areas!

I want to drive over that trestle

I am going to try and be avalible for Saturday.

Drew.

Bah! I am either working, or heading down to Oroville to pick up my bumpers on saturday .... (Lets hope the bumpers are in)

Bata is definitely a fun trip.

That trail you guys went to the left goes to a local climbing area called The Boulderfields. We travel up in that area all the time, It's nice to see others enjoying that area. Due to the fire in 03', there's a lot of deadfall for a nice big winter hotdog roastin' fire
Old 01-28-2014, 06:39 PM   #400

Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
ill give saturday a shot but no promises. looks like it might be a busy week