Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Happy Canada day!

Old 07-02-2008, 03:40 PM   #21
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Yeah to hide it's bald misshaped head.
Lol, Hope you had a Happy Hat day.
Old 07-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #22
jonny_jard is on a distinguished road

jonny_jard's Tacoma Gallery
I slammed a case of kokanee (brewed fresh in the canadian rockies from glacial water) then tried to blow up the oil pipe line going to the states. Made it to the end of my drive way then stumbled across a bunch of pot smoking hippies, long story short i totally forgot about what i was going to do...

Canada rocks.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:46 AM   #23
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Have a great one gang.....We have a cottage about an hour from Saint John on the Saint John river.Every year we have a giant Canada day party with friends and relatives.It usually gets about 30 adults and 20 kids and we have games,boating and a barbq etc.....This year 6 of the 11 members of my family are in Vancouver for my nieces world dance competition so it's just my 5 here.No huge bash this year but I get off tomorrow morning and we'll have a mini party just my wife and three kids.We're going to do some Sea-dooing and other fun stuff.....What's everybodys plans?

Whatever they are,have fun and be safe.
Squad314

Thought I'd revive your post as July the 1st is almost upon us...Happy Canada Day to you and your family and all the other Canucks on this site...Cheers and have a Happy Holiday.

Oh....and I hope all the Yanks have a Happy Independence Day as well...Cheers
Old 06-25-2009, 12:09 PM   #24
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Go Canada! It's too bad it's on a Wednesday this year......forced me to take thursday friday off to get my long weekend !
Old 06-29-2009, 07:00 PM   #25
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood22 View Post
Squad314

Thought I'd revive your post as July the 1st is almost upon us...Happy Canada Day to you and your family and all the other Canucks on this site...Cheers and have a Happy Holiday.

Oh....and I hope all the Yanks have a Happy Independence Day as well...Cheers
Good job Hollywood....Happy Canada to all and Happy Independance day to our cousins in the South.

Have fun and play safe everyone!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:41 PM   #27
bigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
bigmooze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny_jard View Post
I slammed a case of kokanee (brewed fresh in the canadian rockies from glacial water) then tried to blow up the oil pipe line going to the states. Made it to the end of my drive way then stumbled across a bunch of pot smoking hippies, long story short i totally forgot about what i was going to do...

Canada rocks.
lol, beauty!
Old 07-01-2009, 12:50 PM   #29
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Good job Hollywood....Happy Canada to all and Happy Independance day to our cousins in the South.

Have fun and play safe everyone!
You to brother!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmooze View Post
Happy Brithday Canada... i'll be celebrating by driving the truck to the river, and fishing... then back to town for some cold brew.

Hope everyone has a great day.

I wish I was in your shoes....I'll be working a 12 hour shift....but I'll be thinking of sitting on a dock somewhere drinking some liquid gold.....Cheers
Old 07-01-2009, 04:50 PM   #30
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
happy canada day everyone!

sadly i had to work all goddamn day today
Old 07-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #31
bigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
bigmooze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
happy canada day everyone!

sadly i had to work all goddamn day today
But it's awesome that you have a job

Fishing was not that great, but hey, it's better than staying inside all day. The weather held out too, just drove through a heavy downpour on the way back into the city. I think I hiked more than I fished, but that's OK. The cold brews after the fact went down like a charm
Old 07-03-2009, 05:56 AM   #32
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Had our annual Canada Day party......35 kids,20 or so adults.Great time had by all....Weather was grey all day but warm.Actually,it was a perfect day to be out on the water-No burns,no sunstroke.

UmmmUm,cold Moosehead.