Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

N.B. meet

Old 04-10-2013, 06:26 PM   #341
khx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

khx73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post
pretty well everywhere, but my truck stays in kv for the most part. I got no good photos of my truck but in my back window there is a half torn off tacomaworld sticker(been meaining to ask bob for a new one)
Ok.. If I see the torn TW sticker I'm honkin at ya. I live in KV as well.. up the street from 4Banger09
Old 04-11-2013, 05:41 AM   #342
StevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud of
Name: Steve
StevoNB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotagirl 05 View Post
Got pulled over last week in Havelock, for tinted windows, and then he saw no front plate, he gave me a warning on the windows, said he was a big tacoma fan, I just think he wanted a closer look!! Big thumbs up to you for liking tacomas and not fining me, should have bought you a coffee Mr. Leblanc!!
Hey I grew up in Woodstock, live in SJ now. Any other TW members in Woody? Did you get a ticket for no front plate?
Old 04-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #343
toyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud of

Name: Heather
toyotagirl 05's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Steve, greetings from Woodstock, not sure if he is a member, but frequents the site, Warren Bull, he just got his truck hit this week in a hit and run at the civic center, all caught on tape, just has to do some investigating to find out who it was, $2300 in damages!! Never got a ticket for the front plate either, nice fellow, he said the next time he see's me tho he will write me up!!
Old 04-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #344
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Steve, greetings from Woodstock, not sure if he is a member, but frequents the site, Warren Bull, he just got his truck hit this week in a hit and run at the civic center, all caught on tape, just has to do some investigating to find out who it was, $2300 in damages!! Never got a ticket for the front plate either, nice fellow, he said the next time he see's me tho he will write me up!!
woodstock eh, everytime I pass through I pretty well always stop at Murrays
Old 04-12-2013, 04:05 PM   #345
toyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud of

Name: Heather
toyotagirl 05's Tacoma Gallery
Just up the road from me, good food for sure and one of few restaurants around town.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:30 AM   #346
StevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud ofStevoNB has much to be proud of
Name: Steve
StevoNB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I saw that video on Facebook, that sucks for sure. Definitely doesn't take much of an impact to your front end to cause 2 grand in damage.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:31 AM   #347
TRDSport12 is on a distinguished road

Royal Canadian Air Force: CME
TRDSport12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whytey View Post
Good to see more locals. I am in Freddy.
there are bunch tacos around the base, not sure if anyone else is on here.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:44 PM   #348
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Hi gang, I was pulled over on Chesley Dr. A couple of weeks ago by SJ Police and was warned to remove my front tint. The meter said I was letting in 30% light and apparently the law states 70% minimum. Avoided a $275 fine (with thanks) and was advised that the crackdown is on.

A few hours later the tint was off but it was a lot of work with glass cleaner and a razor blade to get the adhesive off so the windows would go up and down properly......What a hassle but I knew it when I had it installed. Sometimes you roll the dice and come up snake eyes I guess.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #349
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Hi gang, I was pulled over on Chesley Dr. A couple of weeks ago by SJ Police and was warned to remove my front tint. The meter said I was letting in 30% light and apparently the law states 70% minimum. Avoided a $275 fine (with thanks) and was advised that the crackdown is on.

A few hours later the tint was off but it was a lot of work with glass cleaner and a razor blade to get the adhesive off so the windows would go up and down properly......What a hassle but I knew it when I had it installed. Sometimes you roll the dice and come up snake eyes I guess.
Hey squad what station do you work out of? I'm on the trucks w/ ANB so I may bump into you sometime on a call.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:27 AM   #350
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey squad what station do you work out of? I'm on the trucks w/ ANB so I may bump into you sometime on a call.
Hey, I work on Quint 5 in the North End. Platoon 4 back to work Tuesday morning this week. How long have you been with ANB?
Old 04-14-2013, 06:50 AM   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Hey, I work on Quint 5 in the North End. Platoon 4 back to work Tuesday morning this week. How long have you been with ANB?
I am a student right now, doing my preceptorship, I am a week in and got about 2 1/2 months before I graduate. I hope to work in the Saint John area though.

Edit:did 7 months in clas and a month doing clinical time before going on the trucks for my preceptorship.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:05 AM   #352

any of you drive a silver second gen with lights up front and a few stickers in the back window and was driving arou d quispamis yesterday? thought I saw a TW sticker was not sure though.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:28 AM   #353
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
any of you drive a silver second gen with lights up front and a few stickers in the back window and was driving arou d quispamis yesterday? thought I saw a TW sticker was not sure though.
I see that truck all the time never seen him respond on here. Were they white Hellas?
Old 04-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
I see that truck all the time never seen him respond on here. Were they white Hellas?
they might of been, I didn't really notice., I was working, I just have a habit of checking for TW stickers
Old 04-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #355
just sittin' in the corner, havin' a beer
eastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
eastcoastcowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
I meet that truck every morning on my way to work. Never seen him on here.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:11 PM   #356
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastcowboy View Post
I meet that truck every morning on my way to work. Never seen him on here.
What do you drive post up your truck
Old 04-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #357
just sittin' in the corner, havin' a beer
eastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
eastcoastcowboy's Tacoma Gallery
'11 acc. cab in Pyrite Mica.
With the "I'm a redneck" stickers in the window.

N.B. meet-truck.jpg
Old 04-18-2013, 03:03 PM   #358

There are a ton of toyota s around here I think I've seen the sticker before haha
Old 04-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #359
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
took a drive to grand falls and i saw at least 15 tacos on the way, lots of them over there for sure!
Old 04-18-2013, 05:19 PM   #360
tig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
tig1's Tacoma Gallery
TW

Got the t-shirt,don't remember a sticker?

later tig1

Products Discussed in this Thread