Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

N.B. meet

Old 10-29-2010, 01:03 PM   #21
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Mid-November sounds good, looking forward to it. Keep the ideas coming.......SJ, Moncton, Freddy?
i was thinking SJ seems most people are around that area
Old 11-09-2010, 05:57 AM   #22
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey guys how about we meet at the St John ALe House???
Old 11-21-2010, 04:13 AM   #23
Highlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant future

Army: too much to mention
Highlander60's Tacoma Gallery
I would suggest the Hilltop in Freddy but can make SJ depending on my shcedule with the kids.

Cheers
Old 11-24-2010, 03:30 AM   #24
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry but it's too late in the month for me to drive out for a meet. Have a cold one for me if you boys make it happen
Old 11-24-2010, 08:06 AM   #25

if we do it at the St John Ale House, i can email the exec chef and try to get us a special or something.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:59 AM   #26
Kailey Jo will become famous soon enoughKailey Jo will become famous soon enough

Name: Liam
Kailey Jo's Tacoma Gallery
Taco owner in Freddy. Depending on where things happen, we could hook up with our Maine brothers south of the boarder.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #27
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Now that the holidays are over how about we try to make this happen?
Old 01-09-2011, 05:11 PM   #28
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in, lets get it together.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:16 PM   #29

i am still in.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:14 PM   #30
Forever at a crossroads

How about a headcount between people in the St John area and those in the Freddy area and choose a location from there. I think I'm the only random one in the Moncton area so I'll go wherever the majority is.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:36 PM   #31

sounds great, if it so happens to be in Fredericton i may get one of my friends who has a 1st gen to tag along
Old 01-10-2011, 05:07 PM   #32
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
I'll most likely be in for the meet.. I'm in the Saint John area.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:46 AM   #34
Forever at a crossroads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan07 View Post
Im in blacks Harbour, so both are good for me.
Does anyone know some of the others that had shown interested in the meet before?
They may have deleted their subscription to the thread when it went dead around the holidays.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #35
d10k6 is on a distinguished road
d10k6's Tacoma Gallery
I am still interested. I am in Fredericton!
Old 01-18-2011, 08:12 PM   #36
Forever at a crossroads

So the count so far is
Saint John : 3
Freddy : 2 (with a maybe +1)
and 2 of us can make it to either one.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:48 AM   #37

Wow thats pretty even any way we can get a poll going??? Mods??
Old 01-19-2011, 09:08 AM   #38
Forever at a crossroads

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post
Wow thats pretty even any way we can get a poll going??? Mods??
No polls, we don't need one.

If you guys can contact the ones in your area that had shown interest in the fall, that would be a start.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:20 PM   #39
Kailey Jo will become famous soon enoughKailey Jo will become famous soon enough

Name: Liam
Kailey Jo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm confused and unsure if I'm part of the last count for Fredericton.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:22 PM   #40
Highlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant future

Army: too much to mention
Highlander60's Tacoma Gallery
I vote Freddy.