Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

N.B. meet

Old 01-19-2011, 05:25 PM   #41
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailey Jo View Post
I'm confused and unsure if I'm part of the last count for Fredericton.
No, but you will be on the next one
Old 01-20-2011, 03:53 PM   #42
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
im halfway between freddy and SJ but SJ would be easier for me,in there everyday for work so.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:57 PM   #43
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So far it's still dead even

Saint John: 4
Freddy : 4
Either : 2

I'm not familiar with either places. If I'm the one taking charge on this I'm gonna need help from locals.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:05 AM   #44
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Also what type of meet do we want to plan for, going off roading going to a restaurant or a bar or what????
Old 01-24-2011, 12:30 PM   #45
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I think this is going to happen, and it's going to be a lot of fun when it does. My sense is that it should be in the spring when we have a chance to spend time outside and checking out the trucks as opposed to looking at them through a window when it's cold and miserable out.

What about an over-nighter........A lot of the meets consist of getting together during the day to check out the trucks, compare mods and such, then go for a drive. In the evening when the trucks are put to bed it would be fun to have a meal, a couple of beers and a shit-shooting session.

One spot I have thought of is Fundy National Park.......It is between Moncton and Saint John and is roughly the same distance from Freddy on the new Trans-Canada. We could reserve a few camping sites, there are some great back roads in the area in the Shepody region and that night have a fire and then hit the tents.

Thoughts?
Old 01-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #46
Forever at a crossroads

Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
I think this is going to happen, and it's going to be a lot of fun when it does. My sense is that it should be in the spring when we have a chance to spend time outside and checking out the trucks as opposed to looking at them through a window when it's cold and miserable out.

What about an over-nighter........A lot of the meets consist of getting together during the day to check out the trucks, compare mods and such, then go for a drive. In the evening when the trucks are put to bed it would be fun to have a meal, a couple of beers and a shit-shooting session.

One spot I have thought of is Fundy National Park.......It is between Moncton and Saint John and is roughly the same distance from Freddy on the new Trans-Canada. We could reserve a few camping sites, there are some great back roads in the area in the Shepody region and that night have a fire and then hit the tents.

Thoughts?

I believe that's the best suggestion so far.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #47
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Thoughts?
great idea, if we wait long enough i may actually have my tacoma, then you guys could help me shop for mods
Old 02-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #48
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Hey NBer's, just wanted to give you a heads up.......I'm removing and selling my DC sliders. They are awesome but I need to go in a different direction. Check it out......http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ders-sale.html
Old 02-07-2011, 09:06 AM   #49
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey NBer's, just wanted to give you a heads up.......I'm removing and selling my DC sliders. They are awesome but I need to go in a different direction. Check it out......http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ders-sale.html
I may be interested in those if when your welder removed them he could weld them on mine. I don't know anyone in the city, and would never get them installed if I didn't do it then. I would of course pay that cost. I'll get back to ya if you still have them.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:10 PM   #50

Anyone around st stephan to st george area?
Old 03-15-2011, 07:07 AM   #51
Kailey Jo will become famous soon enoughKailey Jo will become famous soon enough

Name: Liam
Kailey Jo's Tacoma Gallery
Is everyone else as excited as I am about the snow receding. I want mudding weather
Old 03-27-2011, 06:52 PM   #52
2010 toy taco is on a distinguished road
2010 toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Im from the feddy area so you can count me in
Old 03-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #53
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 toy taco View Post
Im from the feddy area so you can count me in
Welcome to Tacoma World!
Old 03-28-2011, 05:27 PM   #54
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
hey cogge,i seen your truck in the nbcc parking lot,nice lookin 2nd gen.
Old 03-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #55

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
I saw yours as well! I couldn't walk by without checking it out haha. The lights in your grill look great! Very nice truck!

I had the rear lifted a little higher with my airbags, but the pot holes were too bad in town, and had to lower them down a bit. Im looking at having Ultimate Offroad put some Toytec coils, and AAL in, bump up to 2.5".Heard anything about their work?
Old 03-28-2011, 07:26 PM   #56
Master of War

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man. yah the potholes in town are gettin outta hand,grandview ave is brutal.i dont know to much about ultimate theyre kind of new but i heard they have good service and are real knowledgeable so theyd be worth checkin out for sure. the boys up at national 4wd are good shit to,they know what theyre talkin about up there.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:04 AM   #57
2010TacomaTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: James
2010TacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey did you guys end up meeting? I'm in Moncton.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:29 AM   #58

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TacomaTRD View Post
Hey did you guys end up meeting? I'm in Moncton.
Welcome to TW!
We havn't had our meet yet, hopefully soon.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:45 AM   #59
2010TacomaTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: James
2010TacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
keep me posted, im game for meeting up ! I'd prob rather SJ rather than Freddy just cuz I have a girl up there in SJ haha
Old 04-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #60

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TacomaTRD View Post
I have a girl up there in SJ haha
Me too!........Been with her now for over 20 years.