Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

N.B. meet

Old 10-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #1
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
N.B. meet

I have noticed quite a few people from New Brunswick in these forums, how about getting a meet going?
Old 10-16-2010, 07:11 AM   #2
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for that Andrew....
Old 10-16-2010, 09:02 AM   #3
tig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
tig1's Tacoma Gallery
nb meet

like a tim's meet and greet ok where?

later tig1
Old 10-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #4
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i dunno man i was thinkin either freddy or St.john
Old 10-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #5
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
I'd most definitely be in...
Old 10-17-2010, 12:42 AM   #6

so far it looks like everyone thats in is near st john, so maybe in St John, i was thinking freddy so that everyone in the province didnt have to drive too far, but if everyone that wants to go is near St John then the city is obvious
Old 10-18-2010, 03:49 PM   #7

BUMP
Old 10-19-2010, 08:38 AM   #8
tig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
tig1's Tacoma Gallery
NB meet

if it's central ,then moncton's the place aka the hub city of NB

later tig1
Old 10-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #9
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
One Freddy owner here!! Sounds great!!
Old 10-23-2010, 08:08 AM   #10

sorry i havent responded for a while I have been very busy. So what ideas do you guys have, on a location and a date?
Old 10-24-2010, 03:52 PM   #11
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
How about tomorrow at your place?? You are gonna supply the food and beer!!
Old 10-24-2010, 03:58 PM   #12
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on when you make it I'd probably be down. No serious offroading though, I don't have the money to fix it before the holidays and it's my daily vehicle.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:59 PM   #13
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
id be down for that, im in SJ everyday for work so
Old 10-25-2010, 12:09 PM   #14

yeah no off roading for me. all i have right now is my shitty honda accord. Sorry can't be my place i just have a tiny apartment. so anyone got any dates in mind.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:07 PM   #15
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Mid to late november??
Old 10-25-2010, 03:07 PM   #16
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09_tacoma View Post
Mid to late november??
Works for me..
Old 10-27-2010, 05:24 AM   #17
d10k6 is on a distinguished road
d10k6's Tacoma Gallery
New Fredericton owner here! Love to meet up.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #18
Highlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant future

Army: too much to mention
Highlander60's Tacoma Gallery
Hey D10K, where did you pick yours up? I am inbetween Taco's right now but should be buying a new double cab very soon.
Tom
Old 10-28-2010, 06:59 PM   #19
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Mid-November sounds good, looking forward to it. Keep the ideas coming.......SJ, Moncton, Freddy?
Old 10-29-2010, 04:20 AM   #20
d10k6 is on a distinguished road
d10k6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander60 View Post
Hey D10K, where did you pick yours up? I am inbetween Taco's right now but should be buying a new double cab very soon.
Tom
Got mine via a wholesaler neighbour who just happened to have picked it up the day my insurance company notified me my old car was being written off.

It was a right place, right time kind of deal.

Products Discussed in this Thread