Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Okanagan Meet

Old 11-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #21
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I got my Duratracs on today! I'm ready to go!
Old 12-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #23
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery

Finally got my truck back!

I don't know if my tires will handle the trails here, i've never been down one..I don't really know what to expect.

(and after measuring my tread, they are down to 6/32nds or less which is the threshold for decent snow grip)
Old 12-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #24
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
they looks good, dont trust them yet though, my bfg's were awesome, hoping these are as good!

Looks good slim, pickup some new tires?
Old 12-06-2010, 02:39 PM   #25
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I wish i could just run out and "pick up" some new tires, but i'm not made of money man! If only I could still be working that second job at cheetahs....but I hear my uncle gets a free set of winters for every 10 semi-truck tires he buys...and I personally mounted over a 100 last month....
Old 12-07-2010, 11:06 PM   #26

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
haha nice, looks like you need to talk to your uncle!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:38 PM   #27
Resident MMA Fanatic

Well, I took my truck for out of province safety inspection, and it FAILED!

Leaking rear axle seals, no daytime running lights. Dealership wanted 1300, parts and labour. Had my uncles mechanics look at and the guy rip the rear axle apart. He got to a point where a special press was needed, I took the bare axles back to the dealership and had them made ready to go back in. ($900).

Turns out there was a DRL module just hanging in the engine bay, so it was hooked up. Truck was put back together today and is getting inspected on wednesday.

After I got plates on this bitch, i'll be ready to try it out on some dirt/mountain roads to see how comfortable i'll feel off roading.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:14 AM   #30
Resident MMA Fanatic

I've been watching a bunch of videos of guys doing whipsaw...i was having my doubts until I seen this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlI4e...eature=related
Old 02-20-2011, 02:28 AM   #32
Resident MMA Fanatic

This trail looks so bad ass...I want to do it this summer! but i'm scared of wrecking my truck :x
Old 02-20-2011, 02:30 AM   #33
Resident MMA Fanatic

Here's a few videos with a taco (click around for the others)....older and looks pretty stock...with beat dodge to pull it around if it got stuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQRf-...1&feature=fvwp
Old 02-20-2011, 02:35 AM   #35
Resident MMA Fanatic

i have NEVER been off road...pretty nervous about it
Old 05-16-2011, 10:58 PM   #39
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Slim! We got to get out this summer for a meet! That whishlaw trail looks great, i have never heard of it.

The only bad thing about off roading is the addictiveness! You'll love it! Lets do an August meet.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #40
XREILLYX is on a distinguished road

Name: Reilly
XREILLYX's Tacoma Gallery
Any new meets??