Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Okanagan Meet

Old 10-27-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Okanagan Meet

When my truck gets back from the dealership, I'm thinking of driving it up a mountain. A friend of mine went up Mount Ida in his old shitty chevy, and the view was quite spectacular.

Anyone else interested?
Old 10-29-2010, 12:30 PM   #3
bc_tacoma10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
bc_tacoma10's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be in. When and where
Old 10-29-2010, 05:18 PM   #4
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I gotta work out the when still, it depends how much longer it takes for my frame replacement. I'm thinking mid November.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:41 AM   #5
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Mid to late november works for me, I want my Duratracs on before I go up many mountains. and I gotta get my chains fitted to them!
Old 10-31-2010, 11:12 PM   #6
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure sch0enne will be in aswell!
Old 11-02-2010, 12:13 AM   #7
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
I'm pretty sure sch0enne will be in aswell!
Im in! would most likely have to be a sunday for me though.. but so down
Old 11-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #8
Resident MMA Fanatic

Just so you guys know, i'm not some fearless leader, it's it quite the contrary. I've never been offroad before and was hoping to get some guys who know what they are doing! If you know any easy runs, i'd love to do that to see what it's all about.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:05 PM   #9
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
Just so you guys know, i'm not some fearless leader, it's it quite the contrary. I've never been offroad before and was hoping to get some guys who know what they are doing! If you know any easy runs, i'd love to do that to see what it's all about.

absolutely! im fine with some good scenery and a moderate trail
Old 11-17-2010, 02:37 AM   #10

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
well we should be getting snow in Kelowna any day now, and there is def snow up the hill.

I know schoenne is dealing with a tire situation right now, and I'll have my new tires shortly, everyone still wanna go for a little drive near the end of the month maybe?
Old 11-17-2010, 02:42 AM   #11
Resident MMA Fanatic

STILL WAITING for a frame! They don't have the frame in so they haven't even started on my truck yet....=(((((( fuck this rental suzuki, i want my taco back.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:22 AM   #12

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
haha thats lame, well let us know when you get the truck back. must be killing you!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:57 AM   #13
hey...I can change this!
kbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kbp68's Tacoma Gallery
Not to threadjack but any of you north ok guys know where I can find a single O/R rim?
Old 11-18-2010, 09:47 AM   #14
bc_tacoma10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
bc_tacoma10's Tacoma Gallery
Hey gentlemen, I live at big white, there has been over 30cms of snow. I know some great easy trails. Sundays work for me as well.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #15

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
right on, a snow run will be sweet!
Old 11-18-2010, 09:51 AM   #16

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I'll extend the invite to the canadian tacomas forum.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:03 PM   #17

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to give all the locals a heads up, I just ordered some OME 882 coils from Alsek spring and fab here in Kelowna, dave was great to deal with, i strongly suggest you use them if your around here.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:54 PM   #19
Resident MMA Fanatic

Yay the dealership is actually working on my truck now! They said late next week or early the week after.

Yesterday I picked up my ome 881's and icon rear aal from Craig at Baja North, super nice guy, highly recommend!
Old 11-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #20

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
Yay the dealership is actually working on my truck now! They said late next week or early the week after.

Yesterday I picked up my ome 881's and icon rear aal from Craig at Baja North, super nice guy, highly recommend!
Glad craig was so helpful for you, he was great to me as well, but couldn't get the parts I wanted.