Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

buying AFE in canada

Old 11-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
buying AFE in canada

Anyone know where to get an AFE filter in B.C Canada?

autoanything will only ship to canada on orders over $150.
Lordco doesn't deal with them....

any ideas?
Old 11-30-2010, 05:30 PM   #2
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
Nsor.com? I can't remember for sure but I think north shore offroad might be able to get them.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
Proud to be Canadian Navy
crittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nice

Name: Stu
crittergitter's Tacoma Gallery
I bought mine at Performance Auto World in Dartmouth, NS. Mine was $105. Love it. My truck will spin the tires between 1st and 2nd gears (Auto Trans) now.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try nsor, no performance auto world around here..
Old 12-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #5

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
is this the right part #?

AFE3010026

from NSOR he quote me $51.06!!!

he also wanted to clarify that this is the stock replacement, and not the cai version.
that's what I want isn't it?
Old 12-02-2010, 04:42 PM   #6
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
That is the one. FYI when I tried to get an afe from them it took so long that I had him send me a k&n. Hopefully you'll have better luck.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #7

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksRig View Post
That is the one. FYI when I tried to get an afe from them it took so long that I had him send me a k&n. Hopefully you'll have better luck.
well, i'll ask and see! fingers crossed!
Old 12-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #8

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
3 weeks!
Old 02-13-2011, 03:13 PM   #9
Mr Jackboots
gran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gran torino's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Truck Parts in Surrey (Port Kells) will be able to assist you.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:04 PM   #10
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine from http://www.mopacautosupply.com/ in langley.

I think it was like 110 out the door. Expensive, worth it.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #11
Mr Jackboots
gran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
I got mine from http://www.mopacautosupply.com/ in langley.

I think it was like 110 out the door. Expensive, worth it.
70 percent over retail...ouch.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:08 AM   #12
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Actual invoice with shipping i'm looking at it right now, $122.23 total afe pro dry s air filter part number 31-10013. Shipped from langley bc to armstrong, bc.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:57 PM   #13
Mr Jackboots

Retail on that is 79.09, shipping should have been about 12 bucks....

122.23 seems steep to me.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:19 PM   #14
Gatorstaco is on a distinguished road
Gatorstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you buy an Amsoil air filter that what I use with my Volant air system: http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/eaau.aspx
Old 02-15-2011, 05:23 PM   #15

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
fyi I paid 55 bucks shipped from nsor.com in vancouver