Old 03-10-2011, 02:43 PM   #21
itsjoe is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
itsjoe's Tacoma Gallery
one more for winnipeg
Old 03-29-2011, 04:25 PM   #22
Murrfk has a spectacular aura aboutMurrfk has a spectacular aura about
Murrfk's Tacoma Gallery
West of Brandon....(But still not in the gap!)
Old 03-29-2011, 07:24 PM   #23
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrfk View Post
West of Brandon....(But still not in the gap!)
i was at houstons (bar in brandon) with my cousin and one of her friends asked me 'how is the gap' and i had no idead was he was talking about. now i know.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:45 PM   #25
Better to be a Smart Ass than a Dumb Ass
1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: That Guy
1Biggerwoody's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Winnipeg. Just bought my Taco and super pumped. Anyone know a local dealer who has Wrangler DuraTracs for a good price?
Old 04-02-2011, 08:05 PM   #26
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
so is this just the winnipeg thread?

Nice to see some of you out Brandon way. I'll be moving there this summer.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:25 PM   #27
What could go wrong?
Biff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to all

Biff's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to ruin your Manitoba thread but i'm from Winnipeg as well. There are 4 Tacoma's on my short little street.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #28
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
your still in manitoba so its fine lol. i figured everyone would be from there anyway since half of manitoba's population live there.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #29
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
so you guy happy that MPI is giving us 45% of our last years insurance back after all these years of over charging?

my truck and bike insurance went down a couple hundred a year!!!
Old 04-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #31
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
no more snow bump
Old 04-26-2011, 08:56 PM   #32
Better to be a Smart Ass than a Dumb Ass
1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: That Guy
1Biggerwoody's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gieser View Post
no more snow bump
Hey don't jinx it...could still happen.

Need the roads to the US to open so I can order new tires
Old 04-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #33
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
ya i hear ya its all gone... for now anyway
Old 04-26-2011, 09:01 PM   #34
Dustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Dustyroades's Tacoma Gallery
I rescued my Tacoma from Winnipeg. Bought it there then moved a month later. It lives in Ontario now.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:15 PM   #35
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Biggerwoody View Post
Hey don't jinx it...could still happen.

Too late

and it alot worse out there now.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #36
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
bump. cause i actually saw a member. here in brandon. Had some XDs grillcraft. lifted trd offroad.

who be this
Old 07-04-2011, 10:12 PM   #37
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gieser View Post
bump. cause i actually saw a member. here in brandon. Had some XDs grillcraft. lifted trd offroad.

who be this
thats nad
Old 02-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #38
Archer550 is on a distinguished road
Army: Canadian Forces Inf.
Archer550's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in winnipeg
Old 02-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #39
TRD OFROAD
pegcitytacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Charlie
pegcitytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Winnipeg too!
Old 02-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #40
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
nice. so there is more of us out there lol