Notices

Who lives in Manitoba?

Old 11-29-2012, 05:05 AM   #61
04Tacomabuild is on a distinguished road

Name: Reese
04Tacomabuild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegcitytacoma View Post
Hey 04 Tacoma build when are you going to be in Winnipeg?
Today/tomorrow, but PM'd
Old 12-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #62
blue2k5tacoma is on a distinguished road
blue2k5tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Lockport/Winnipeg.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:41 AM   #63

Winnipeg guys, we should set up a beer and wings night like pegcitytacoma suggested to me after new years at some point? I'm going to be swamped with family until then
Old 12-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #64
jermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to behold

Royal Canadian Air Force: aerospace control operator
Name: jeremy
jermoids's Tacoma Gallery
winnipeg here!
first winter with my duratracs as well, don't even need 4x4 with these things.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #65

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/can...ml#post6107044

Old 12-12-2012, 03:04 PM   #66
Taco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant future
Name: JohnnyHildo
Taco Libre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyoda Tacoma View Post
As long as you don't cheer for the Roughriders!
all i can say about cfl football is thank god for the nfl!
Old 12-13-2012, 08:13 AM   #67
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Libre View Post
The nfl is an inferrior game with superrior players.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #68
Dustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Dustyroades's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Libre View Post
Even if CFL was less exciting than NFL (which it isn't), I would still rather watch teams from Canadian cities. The fact that the play is better is just a bonus.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:36 PM   #69
jermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustyroades View Post
Even if CFL was less exciting than NFL (which it isn't), I would still rather watch teams from Canadian cities. The fact that the play is better is just a bonus.
lol, i always laugh when people say this, it's not better or more exciting at all. i used to love cfl but i find it boring now. it's like high school football compared to the nfl. 8 measly teams with the same damn players moving back and forth every year, it's sad, and i was embarrassed with the grey cup and that lame halftime show, not to mention the national anthem.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #70
Dustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Dustyroades's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermoids View Post
lol, i always laugh when people say this, it's not better or more exciting at all. i used to love cfl but i find it boring now. it's like high school football compared to the nfl. 8 measly teams with the same damn players moving back and forth every year, it's sad, and i was embarrassed with the grey cup and that lame halftime show, not to mention the national anthem.
Well that's totally subjective, but I would rather watch a 2-and-out than 3 successive rushes of 3.3 yds for a first down, followed by running out the clock the last 2 minutes of every game. And I don't watch football for the halftime show or the national anthem so I couldn't care less about that. Sure the NFL is bigger and more professional, and the athletes are higher quality, but more exciting? Nope.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustyroades View Post
Well that's totally subjective, but I would rather watch a 2-and-out than 3 successive rushes of 3.3 yds for a first down, followed by running out the clock the last 2 minutes of every game. And I don't watch football for the halftime show or the national anthem so I couldn't care less about that. Sure the NFL is bigger and more professional, and the athletes are higher quality, but more exciting? Nope.
i guess we have our own opinions. i do agree with you on the last two minutes and being able to run out the clock though, i don't like that part of the NFL.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:21 AM   #72
Taco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant future
Name: JohnnyHildo
Taco Libre's Tacoma Gallery
one little comment about how i like nfl and the forum explodes hahaha. 4 down football results in less kicking which to me is a bonus. also, i sure as hell hope the average yards per carry is bigger in the cfl, the field is considerably bigger!
i don't hate on cfl football just prefer to watch the best play the best... not the guys that couldn't get there in the first place.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:43 PM   #73
204 taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Moe
204 taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from the peg! Anyone ever wanna hit the snow or trails...my number is 204-894-5808

Moe:
Old 02-05-2013, 12:52 PM   #74
FNG
Sabrik will become famous soon enoughSabrik will become famous soon enough
Name: Michael
Sabrik's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Winnipeg, would be up for a meet.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #75
k0v4c5 is on a distinguished road

Canadian Army: veh tech
k0v4c5's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

From shilo totally in for a meet too!
Old 02-07-2013, 12:25 PM   #76
Archer550 is on a distinguished road
Army: Canadian Forces Inf.
Archer550's Tacoma Gallery
Hey where can I get an arb bumper from in Manitoba? (1st gen)
Old 02-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #77
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer550 View Post
Not sure if this helps, but usually I get stuff from autoanything.com and just ship it too a place in Pembina, North Dakota and then drive there and pick it up. That way I always get free shipping.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:57 AM   #78
FNG
Sabrik will become famous soon enoughSabrik will become famous soon enough
Name: Michael
Sabrik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer550 View Post
Someone had mentioned in another thread that arb Canada's site directs you to a company ouipack in Quebec. Never used them but call them and find out.

arbcanada.com
Old 07-28-2013, 01:27 PM   #79
tacodoots is on a distinguished road
tacodoots's Tacoma Gallery
from steinbach, Mb.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:49 PM   #80
Wolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Wolverine57's Tacoma Gallery
Hi.