Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Who lives in Manitoba?

Old 02-10-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Who lives in Manitoba?

I know your out there.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #2
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
i like the way this thread is going
Old 02-13-2011, 07:15 PM   #4
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
guess its just me?
Old 02-14-2011, 02:36 PM   #5
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
nd is from brandon but he spends more time on canadiantacomas.com
Old 02-14-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
pizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nice

pizzo's Tacoma Gallery
im ashamed to admit it, but i do. +1 today FTW.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:54 PM   #7
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Move away from Manitoba as fast as you can.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:59 PM   #8
blawrie will become famous soon enoughblawrie will become famous soon enough
blawrie's Tacoma Gallery
Also from WPG, MB!!! +4 tommorow!!! woohoo
Old 02-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #9
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
thats the spirit!!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:23 PM   #10
pizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nice

pizzo's Tacoma Gallery
i saw people today wearing shorts. i didn't think it was that warm today.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:25 PM   #11
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzo View Post
i saw people today wearing shorts. i didn't think it was that warm today.
I wore shorts today .
Old 02-14-2011, 10:36 PM   #12

pizzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I wore shorts today .
well, i envy you sir. here in winnipeg, people think it summer outside when it reaches +1.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:40 PM   #13
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzo View Post
well, i envy you sir. here in winnipeg, people think it summer outside when it reaches +1.
Me too , I wear shorts all winter , but it was 7 C today
Old 02-14-2011, 10:52 PM   #14

pizzo's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully it doesnt get to warm there. im planing to hit the slopes sometime in march.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #15
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
saw i guy in shorts today come into where i work. then a minute later someone in ski pants boots and jacket.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:51 PM   #16
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
well this lasted long. lol
Old 03-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #17
CAN8EN is a jewel in the roughCAN8EN is a jewel in the roughCAN8EN is a jewel in the roughCAN8EN is a jewel in the rough
Army: Infantry
Name: matt
CAN8EN's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in winnipeg
Old 03-01-2011, 04:31 PM   #18
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
so there is more of us.
and im out in Portage.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #19
204riders is on a distinguished road
204riders's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from winnipeg too.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:53 AM   #20
El Hombre Lobo is on a distinguished road
Army:
El Hombre Lobo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Winnipeg as well!