Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

4x4 Club in BC Canada?

Old 02-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
4x4 Club in BC Canada?

Hi there, im new to TW and just starting to mod my tacoma. Anyone know of 4x4 clubs in Southern BC?
Old 02-18-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the Okanagan, I found a few clubs by using google. Mostly lower mainland guys.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:37 PM   #4
fvtalon is a jewel in the roughfvtalon is a jewel in the roughfvtalon is a jewel in the roughfvtalon is a jewel in the rough

Name: Mike
fvtalon's Tacoma Gallery
I went on a 4wdabc.ca organized trail cleanup/cruise up the west side of Harrison Lake, it was fun. I think they do it once a month, open to anyone.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
waheed is on a distinguished road

Name: Waheed
waheed's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Langley ....could use a buddy to go off-roading around here
Old 03-16-2012, 02:57 PM   #6

waheed's Tacoma Gallery
I heard there's lots of good trails around there and FSR- forest service roads, my rig is Stock so nothing heavy-duty lol for now
Old 03-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #7
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by waheed View Post
I'm in Langley ....could use a buddy to go off-roading around here
Hit up these guys

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=201617
Old 03-16-2012, 08:11 PM   #8
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Langley too. Walnut grove. You should come to the meet up at Tims on April 1st. Then were hiting the trails on the 15th.
Its all in the above link.

I have a stock truck too except for a spacer lift. The logging trails are pretty easy unless you start exploring the backroads, then theres likely some carnage to your paint job.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #9
taco pilot is on a distinguished road
Name: Simon
taco pilot's Tacoma Gallery
www.island4x4.com
Old 05-19-2012, 12:07 AM   #11
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
Holy thread revival!

And im already part of CT4wd

Old 02-09-2014, 04:32 AM   #12
BigHossTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
BigHossTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Any local guys do meets or trails runs anymore?
In cloverdale area looking to head to chilliwack lake or Harrison area on weekends.

Anyone?
Old 02-09-2014, 06:49 PM   #13
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey, I'm in whiterock too. All the meets are posted here now. There will def be some stock friendly runs soon with spring coming.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/133443796862109/
Old 02-10-2014, 04:00 AM   #14

Oh nice, I just moved from white rock to cloverdale 3 months ago, good to know some members of this board are in the area.
I'm hoping to have my OME lift installed
By mid march,
This should make for some more exciting runs. Spent 6 hours up near Harrison lake yesterday doing a few logging roads, slesse trail and one near
Chipmunk and went down the side of chilliwack lake was fun too. New tires did great, didn't even need 4x on that one slick hill out of chilliwack lake 👍👌
Old 02-10-2014, 04:02 AM   #15

waheed's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Coverdale too.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:22 AM   #16

This is awesome, didn't know there were so many local member so close by. I see a few nice tacoma a in my area, few with some killer bumpers and nice lifts

I can't wait to get that far 😍
Old 02-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #17

Few pics from yesterday

Old 02-13-2014, 09:52 AM   #18
bvike is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
bvike's Tacoma Gallery
Im in Walnut Grove.

Come from a jeep background, just bought a Tacoma. I know a lot of the local trails, interested in testing out my new rig. I just need to throw a set of sliders on and I will be headed out soon.

I'm on 31" muds, open/open but have a set of 33" bald TSL's I will be grooving up and slapping on shortly.

Should I post on this thread when I am heading out?
Old 02-13-2014, 05:29 PM   #19
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Hey, i was in grove for 8 years before moving to Rock last year. Facebook group has 400 members now so lots of people posting runs. Probably the best place on TW is link below because lots of people subscribed to thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/can...iscussion.html
Old 02-14-2014, 09:44 AM   #20

I myself am also not a Facebook person, never had am account
Or plan on ever making one

If anyone is going to be headed up Harrison or chilliwack/cultas way I am up for weekend runs, truck only has AT's and leveling kit, so won't be doing any serious trails.

Found a few good logging roads last weekend I want to go and explore further soon, just didn't want to keep venturing alone, just incase lol