Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Ask a 4th Generation Italian-American With a French-Canadian Last Name..

Old 03-17-2011, 01:01 AM   #1
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Question Ask a 4th Generation Italian-American With a French-Canadian Last Name..

Any questions?
Old 03-17-2011, 01:25 AM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Are you Italian?
Half. The bottom half.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:31 AM   #5
Mob parking lots.

Very much so. lol

Figured I'd add to the ridiculousness that is the Canadian portion of TW.

The people have questions, I will provide answers. haha
Old 03-17-2011, 01:40 AM   #9
Mob parking lots.

Yuengling and Bud Light.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:44 AM   #10
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Yuengling and Bud Light.
Honestly never had Yuengling? For the oldest American beer is it good? Bud light is the same as pissing in a bottle with carbonation. That stuff is horrible, but will drink it if given free to me.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:56 AM   #11
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Bud light is like Yellow flavored Gatorade for a sailor! Its not beer, its a sports drink! Now when i'm not with the kids I won't touch the stuff! I'm all about the IPA!
Old 03-17-2011, 10:04 AM   #13
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
OYG
In the form of a question, please.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:50 PM   #15
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Why here ?
Because you and the other Canadians ask a lot of questions in the American thread.

I figured maybe you or anyone else would like just my opinion on things.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:59 PM   #16
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Why here ?
Your avatar. Is it Rutger Hauer?
Old 03-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #17
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Your avatar. Is it Rutger Hauer?
I am unable to answer questions in this thread
Old 03-17-2011, 01:02 PM   #18
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
I am unable to answer questions in this thread
I'll allow it. For I am a kind and generous OP.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:04 PM   #19
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
are you a guido? and shouldnt your name be french instead of french canadian?
Old 03-17-2011, 01:08 PM   #20
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantac09 View Post
are you a guido? and shouldnt your name be french instead of french canadian?
No, not a guido. I was born in New Hampshire, to a German descent father and an Italian descent mother. Mom remarried a man with a French-Canadian last name, he adopted me and my last name changed. So that's why I have the French-Canadian last name, Boutin, instead of the Germanic Barringer.