Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Okanagan Meet!

Old 05-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #23
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
i wish I was coming!
Old 05-29-2011, 08:59 PM   #25
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
:P can't afford it

so you gona buy that 01 on castanet for 13000?
Old 05-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #27

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
only thing missing that would matter is the locking diff. the suspension and stuff you;d upgrade anyways.

but definitely cheaper from the states with our strong dollar
Old 05-29-2011, 09:45 PM   #28
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Camping sounds good! One night or two nights? Hopefully i can get the friday off so i have time to pack up and head out.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:21 PM   #30

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
sounds awesome, do it!
Old 05-29-2011, 11:46 PM   #31
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
So there's what, about 5 people that are interested in a meet?

I wont be able to go unless it's before the 12th, between the 15th and 22nd or after the 25th... heh.... Looks like I'm out. Damn.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #33
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Okanagan August Meet

Alright so an August meet is in order. Who is all interested in the weekend of 12-14th of August. Any suggestion for trails?

jr7tacoma (confirmed)
SlimDigg (confirmed)
Toyota Tacoma (confirmed)
Foihdzas (confirmed)
RyanK1 (confirmed)
tanzak88 (No)
rab89 (maybe)

If there is anyone else im forgetting let me know and i can add or remove. Lets get some suggestions for trails and camping.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:11 PM   #34
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Alright so an August meet is in order. Who is all interested in the weekend of 12-14th of August. Any suggestion for trails?

jr7tacoma (confirmed)
SlimDigg (confirmed)
Foihdzas (confirmed)
RyanK1 (confirmed)
tanzak88 (maybe)
rab89 (maybe)

If there is anyone else im forgetting let me know and i can add or remove. Lets get some suggestions for trails and camping.
I'm out. My cousin is getting married on the 13th.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #35
Toyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brady
Toyota Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post

jr7tacoma (confirmed)
SlimDigg (confirmed)
Foihdzas (confirmed)
RyanK1 (confirmed)
tanzak88 (No)
rab89 (maybe)

I will be bringing one or two more trucks, Went up this weekend and got some sweet shots, then lost my memory card. Only got one on my cell

(that is one of the guys i would be bringing)
Old 05-30-2011, 10:37 PM   #37
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tacoma View Post
Went up this weekend
Went up where?
Old 05-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #38
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
PS I think we should do more than one meet this year, maybe one in your end of the valley and one in mine?
Old 05-31-2011, 07:43 PM   #40
RyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really nice

Name: Ryan
RyanK1's Tacoma Gallery
I may be bringing a friend along as well, that is if he gets off his ass and get his zuki ready. My brother is going to be riding with me. So thats another for sure. I'll see if I can round up anyone else.
As far as where to go, Im not entirely sure. I've been out of the valley for a couple years and havent done much wheeling. But Im game for anything.

Oh actually just thought about something. I saw a post on here last week about a trail in the valley somewhere, I think in the Kelowna area. There was a video of some VW vans tackling it, looked like alot of fun, not sure about camping. Anyone know the one Im talking about?

Products Discussed in this Thread