Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Okanagan Meet!

Old 12-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #122
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foihdzas View Post
Yeah... I'm hoping to fab up some aluminum skids and sliders. Although demello has a great diy slider kit. But nothing new for this weekend. Pretty much stock taco with good tires.
You should fab up some sliders, so you can make me a pair
Old 12-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #123
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoghi View Post
You should fab up some sliders, so you can make me a pair
If i get proficient at welding, that's a maybe heh... I havent done much welding or fabricating, so, it may get to be a little more than I can handle
Old 12-06-2011, 06:38 PM   #124
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
aighht, let me know if you ever do a "mod" day. Like a suspension lift or anything, i'd love to come learn! Since I don't know how to do much on a truck, That goes for all of you!
Old 12-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #125
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoghi View Post
aighht, let me know if you ever do a "mod" day. Like a suspension lift or anything, i'd love to come learn! Since I don't know how to do much on a truck, That goes for all of you!
Im down!!

...but thats a long drive for you?
Old 12-06-2011, 10:30 PM   #126
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
From Jan 1st on I'm back up in Kelowna, so nope not a long drive

I got an apartment in Quail Ridge
Old 12-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #128
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foihdzas View Post
If I had money, tell you what I'd do, go online and buy an ultimate lift of two! tee hee
You should doo that!! One for me, one for you.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:49 AM   #130
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tacoma View Post
bump?

When were you guys planning on going?
Old 08-21-2012, 09:40 AM   #131
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Taco View Post
When were you guys planning on going?
Last summer i believe.. Everyone dropped out though
Old 08-21-2012, 05:23 PM   #133
04v6trd will become famous soon enough

Name: tylor
04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
Yoo I'm in pentictiom for the week. Anyone recommend a decent trail I could hit while I'm here?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:35 AM   #135
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
The KVR has some nice trails leading off of it. From mild paint scratching to rock crawling. If you have a back roads map book, you can hit the powerline trail, and if you are feeling ballsy, the Gasline trail is F***ing gnarly!
Old 08-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #136
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
I'd still like to go, but it doesn't seem like there is too much interest from many people haha.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:58 PM   #137
Drunk Canadian

Im always interested!
Old 10-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #138
XREILLYX is on a distinguished road

Name: Reilly
XREILLYX's Tacoma Gallery
okanagan boy here what u guys doing this time of year? any good mud holes you know of?