Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

What will u be doing on 5/21 (end of world) again

Old 05-20-2011, 05:25 AM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
What will u be doing on 5/21 (end of world) again

I had to put it in 2nd gen to bother you guys. I'll be doing yard work and a wedding at night.at least I'll be drunk when it happens.didn't bother to see if there was a thread like this.IM LAZY
Old 05-20-2011, 05:27 AM   #2
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Laughing at the people who think the world is going to end.
Old 05-20-2011, 05:28 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFalk View Post
Laughing at the people who think the world is going to end.
isnt it great.do you think they feel retarded the next day?? they date always changes lmao
Old 05-20-2011, 05:40 AM   #4
Krackalacka has a spectacular aura aboutKrackalacka has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jake
Krackalacka's Tacoma Gallery
had to add this, i'm having a rapture eve party
Attached Thumbnails
What will u be doing on 5/21 (end of world) again-img_1313.jpg  
Old 05-20-2011, 05:44 AM   #5
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krackalacka View Post
had to add this, i'm having a rapture eve party
i like the daddy sticker
Old 05-20-2011, 09:14 AM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Be prepared for the coming zombie apocalypse. Have your soundtrack ready!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTR-cG5W1I
Old 05-20-2011, 09:16 AM   #7
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be working holiday weekd Over Time!

3x Tripple Pay baby!!
Old 05-20-2011, 09:20 AM   #8
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
ill be texting a lady friend if i can tap that cause its the end of the world and im gunna jizz in her face and laugh then go to bed

done.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:51 AM   #11
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
How come the world has to end on a Saturday? Why can't it end on a Tuesday? I fucking hate Tuesdays...
Old 05-20-2011, 09:52 AM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I will be playing Dead Space 2 on my 360.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:54 AM   #13
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be playing inFamous...drinking some Jack and coke, enjoying life.

Then pointing and laughing at all the nutjobs on my street who think the world is ending!
Old 05-20-2011, 09:59 AM   #15
Krackalacka has a spectacular aura aboutKrackalacka has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jake
Krackalacka's Tacoma Gallery
if it actually happens i'll be going to the nearest dealership and getting a new black DC with a 6ft. bed.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #16
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rackatak View Post
I'll be playing inFamous...drinking some Jack and coke, enjoying life.

Then pointing and laughing at all the nutjobs on my street who think the world is ending!

Infamous 1 or 2?
Old 05-20-2011, 11:21 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver taco View Post
Ill be in vegas watching RAMMSTEIN!
Saw it last friday in Edmonton... ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AMAZING SHOW!!!

Old 05-20-2011, 11:25 AM   #19
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
or any day during the work week would be fine
Old 05-20-2011, 11:30 AM   #20
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Infamous 1 or 2?
Infamous 1...I just recently got a PS3 so I am playing catch up.