Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Nova Scotia/Halifax Area Meet

Old 06-07-2011, 09:53 AM   #21
lats is on a distinguished road
lats's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure I'm heading to the Cape for the weekend to grab my bike. I'll catch up with you guys next time.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:58 AM   #22
JDTRD88 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
JDTRD88's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be up for meet, but i live in Cape Breton and its a 4 hour drive to hali so... haha
Old 06-07-2011, 10:10 AM   #23
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Good luck. So how about 7 pm this Friday 10 June, same place? And if there are no other issues, all are welcome, be it 2WD, 4WD, Prerunner, or X-Runner. And if this time is no good for anyone, I open the floor for suggestions.

Frank
Sounds good to me
Old 06-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #24
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Sounds good to me
Friday it is. Hopefully others on here can make it, and even if we only get 2, it might be the incentive needed to have larger gatherings this summer.

Frank
Old 06-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #25
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
Should be able to make it.
Awesome! I'll to see you there.

Frank
Old 06-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #26
UBIQUE

BUMP

Frank
Old 06-08-2011, 06:39 PM   #27
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BUMP

Frank
Saw you on the way home from work today, your license plate gave you away.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:46 PM   #28
GWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the rough
Name: justin
GWL's Tacoma Gallery
id be down to meet up in my 4runner but im in alberta till next wed
Old 06-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #29
UBIQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWL View Post
id be down to meet up in my 4runner but im in alberta till next wed
Hey, that's cool. You walk before you run.. I hope we can get everyone to free up at least one night or day a month for a meet-up, so we'll see you at the next one hopefully. And once we get a few meets under our belt, maybe we can all shift gears and move it out from HRM and around the Province. Hell if we get some good numbers, we could even cross the border into New Brunswick and have an inter-provincial meet-up at maybe Aulac or Moncton.

But it all starts somewhere.. so once again.. Tim Horton's, Main Street (No. 7 Hwy) 7 PM This Friday 10 June. Hope to see at least a couple of faces... I'll be the guy with the Tacoma...lol

Frank
Old 06-09-2011, 03:52 AM   #30
2010TacomaTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: James
2010TacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I'm from Porters Lake, living in Moncton now, I come home alot, maybe I can meet up with yahs sometime, and if you guys come to Moncton (there is a NB meet thread) maybe we can get the both of them together and mave a big meet !
I got rims and tires coming in this week so the taco will have a new look.

is anyone going to the drags in PEI, June 18-19th ? I'll be there, more for the drunk then the races but none the less
Old 06-09-2011, 04:27 AM   #31
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I had been following this thread out a little bit. I was just in Halifax monday. Can't make it down to your meet tomorrow though.. I'll keep up with the thread and hopefully things work out and some of us can make it down for the next one or you guys can make it out here.

Have fun tomorrow
Old 06-09-2011, 05:26 AM   #32
UBIQUE

Quote:
Saw you on the way home from work today, your license plate gave you away.
You drive a silver Tacoma? I was almost neck and neck with one on Burnside Drive at about 5:10ish.

Frank
Old 06-09-2011, 06:08 AM   #33
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You drive a silver Tacoma? I was almost neck and neck with one on Burnside Drive at about 5:10ish.

rank
That was I, I didn't realize it was you until I was far enough ahead to see your plate in my mirror.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:17 AM   #34
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ya it might be a better idea to give more time for a meet. I dont think me taking an hour or two out of my studying the night before my exam is a good idea
I will see though. I have been killing the books for days
Old 06-09-2011, 08:41 AM   #35
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't seem like anyone can make it Friday night, maybe we should change it?
Old 06-09-2011, 09:15 AM   #36

Quote:
any other night after saturday is perfect for me. Its just been 5 years leading up to this exam so Im in a crunch. Actually, just typing this is a waste of time lol
Old 06-09-2011, 09:21 AM   #37
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
any other night after saturday is perfect for me. Its just been 5 years leading up to this exam so Im in a crunch. Actually, just typing this is a waste of time lol
Whenever works for me... Good luck on the exam.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:43 AM   #38
UBIQUE

Quote:
Ya it might be a better idea to give more time for a meet.
I'm sure we could fit in another before the start of the summer, and best of luck on the exam.
Quote:
Well would have have two, if you can still make it. I think if we cancel this one, we'll be in the same place as the New Brunswick crew... still talking and never finding the time for everyone and as a result never having a meet. Once we get one done, no mater how small the numbers (so long as the number is not just one), people will see that it can happen without them (no hard feelings intended, and best of luck on whatever they do have going on), and when enough meets happen, people will start trying to fit this into their priority list.

Frank
Old 06-09-2011, 09:54 AM   #39
UBIQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09_tacoma View Post
I'll keep up with the thread and hopefully things work out and some of us can make it down for the next one or you guys can make it out here.
That's the big plan. Hopefully we meet up with you folks from Loyalist country soon.

Frank
Old 06-09-2011, 06:26 PM   #40
GWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the rough
Name: justin
GWL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What exam are you writing? I saw your truck up at nscc pretty often when i was driving by a week or 2 ago