Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Nova Scotia/Halifax Area Meet

Old 06-09-2011, 07:08 PM   #41
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWL View Post
What exam are you writing? I saw your truck up at nscc pretty often when i was driving by a week or 2 ago
Sheet metal red seal exam. I saw the guy who you got your rims off of (guy you said was your friend) his truck looks sweet
Old 06-10-2011, 01:38 PM   #42
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Tim Horton's, Main Street (No. 7 Hwy) 7 PM

I'll be there for 7 and hang around at least till 7:30ish for anyone who plans to make it out.

Frank
Old 06-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #43
GWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the rough
Name: justin
GWL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Sheet metal red seal exam. I saw the guy who you got your rims off of (guy you said was your friend) his truck looks sweet
Yeah his black TRD sport its nice
Good luck on the exam! I got my red seal a few months back for welding and things keep getting better. Good luck on it, I definetely over studied for mine (9 hours a day for 10 days straight)
Hopefully I'll see you at a meet and show you the 4runner, just got it lifted a couple days ago, cant wait to get back to NS and have some fun with it
Old 06-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #44
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well, is anyone interested in giving a meet-up another try?

Frank
Old 06-28-2011, 04:12 AM   #45
2010TacomaTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: James
2010TacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
hey i'll be back home in HRM this Canada Day weekend. this is me and 09_tacoma in Fundy Park NB !

Old 06-28-2011, 04:13 AM   #46

If any of yahs see me around, honk ! haha i'll be everywhere from Porters lake, lake Charlotte, Dart and Hali !
Old 07-18-2011, 05:43 PM   #47
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Well, is anyone interested in giving a meet-up another try?

Frank
hey, I think I saw you sunday on the highway in just after lunch? About an hour or so outside of Halifax. If I wasnt you my mind is playing tricks on me
Old 07-18-2011, 05:47 PM   #48
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey, I think I saw you sunday on the highway in just after lunch? About an hour or so outside of Halifax. If I wasnt you my mind is playing tricks on me
I saw you in Eastern Passage a couple weeks ago.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #49
UBIQUE

Quote:
It's possible. So with summer here, I imagine everyone has plans for vacation, weeknight and weekend activities... so what are the chances we could try and fit in a quick not too long meet-up for the Halifax area? I see an awful lot of Tacoma's running around Burnside everyday.. Any takers?

Frank
Old 07-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #50
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
It's possible. So with summer here, I imagine everyone has plans for vacation, weeknight and weekend activities... so what are the chances we could try and fit in a quick not too long meet-up for the Halifax area? I see an awful lot of Tacoma's running around Burnside everyday.. Any takers?

Frank
Yeah , I'm up for it. Showed up to the last one 15 minutes late but there was nobody there anywys. What do you say Jordan?
Old 07-20-2011, 06:27 PM   #51
UBIQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
Yeah , I'm up for it. Showed up to the last one 15 minutes late but there was nobody there anyways.
I did show, just a tad earlier than I had said.. I had a couple of coffees, and left a few minutes early... I didn't think anyone was going to/had showed up. Sorry about that.

Frank
Old 08-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #52

Quote:
I saw you in Eastern Passage a couple weeks ago.
nice, where at? Im not going to be in Burnside anymore now because I quit my job. Working at the old shipyard now
Old 08-02-2011, 03:44 AM   #53

if you guys make it a friday night or on a weekend im home I'd come for sure. no one does anything sundays anyways might be an idea.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:39 AM   #54
UBIQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TacomaTRD View Post
if you guys make it a friday night or on a weekend im home I'd come for sure. no one does anything sundays anyways might be an idea.
They all sounds like viable options.. we just need a date and time set by someone and I'm game.

Frank
Old 08-02-2011, 09:40 AM   #55
UBIQUE

Quote:
nice, where at? Im not going to be in Burnside anymore now because I quit my job. Working at the old shipyard now
The one on the Dartmouth side? How do you like the new place? Why the move... better pay and hours?

Frank
Old 08-03-2011, 08:29 AM   #56

Way better pay, available double time weekends and just sick of working hard for nothing. Halifax side too. Just started so not much to say yet but seems good
Old 08-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #57
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You were pulling out of a street just a bit past the Irving Station.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:37 PM   #58
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Frank, I don't know if its possible but see if you can add a poll with a few dates for a meet-up, see if we can get something going.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:50 PM   #59
UBIQUE

Quote:
Way better pay, available double time weekends and just sick of working hard for nothing. Halifax side too. Just started so not much to say yet but seems good
Congrats.. hope it works out for ya.
Quote:
Hey Frank, I don't know if its possible but see if you can add a poll with a few dates for a meet-up, see if we can get something going.
Done and done...

Frank
Old 08-04-2011, 04:04 AM   #60
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whos got the dark grey/black double cab with the red toyota devil emblem on the front I seen in Eastern Passage today? Looks nice! Caldwell road to be exact
That would probably be me,. I work in Shearwater and drive Caldwell Rd every day. I usually ride the motorcycle, but take the Tacoma once in awhile.

Products Discussed in this Thread