Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Nova Scotia/Halifax Area Meet

Old 03-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #982
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
We were just up on the trails in dc, lots of construction going on now.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #984
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know who owns the big-ass blue 2nd gen that parked next to me at Micmac last night? Spare tire on a rack in the bed...
Old 04-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #985
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
barker14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Anyone know who owns the big-ass blue 2nd gen that parked next to me at Micmac last night? Spare tire on a rack in the bed...
The guy I bought my truck from owns that. From eastern passage.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #986
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
This one...
Attached Thumbnails
Nova Scotia/Halifax Area Meet-051.jpg  
Old 04-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #987
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
This one...
Yup that's his. 6" lift and 35's. 6 speed standard and heated leather interior. Nice truck.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:12 PM   #988

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
It was nice. I'm not a big db lift guy but it looked good....and big. haha My rig is by no means small and it looks tiny next to it.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #989
sexual ninja

Quote:
It was nice. I'm not a big db lift guy but it looked good....and big. haha My rig is by no means small and it looks tiny next to it.
I'm not a fan of the 6" and up lifts on tacomas either but I do like that one. It's clean. I don't think he does any off road really either so the drop bracket lift works out.

You said your rig looks tiny.... Hahaha
Old 04-05-2013, 04:58 PM   #990

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by barker14 View Post
You said your rig looks tiny.... Hahaha
I'm secure enough to say my rig looks tiny sometimes haha
Old 04-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #992
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not too experienced in ATVs but I'm gonna be getting one soon. I'm pretty sure I want to buy the Renegade 500. Does anyone have a suggestion to where the best place to buy one in HRM is?
Old 04-06-2013, 03:18 PM   #993
mattmyster is on a distinguished road

Name: matt
mattmyster's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that big blue tacoma is ian edwards, hes on an 8 inch lift now, we just installed a all pro coil overs and leafs on top of the pro comp 6 inch he already had
Old 04-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #994

as for the renegade...go to the can-am dealer on main st just up from ross road
Old 04-06-2013, 03:41 PM   #995
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmyster View Post
as for the renegade...go to the can-am dealer on main st just up from ross road
sweet Im gonna check them out
Old 04-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #996

buddy of mine bought on little while ago...there sick
Old 04-07-2013, 05:38 PM   #997
sexual ninja

I didn't know you could get a 500 renegade, I have only seen them in an 800. They are nice bikes though. If the 500 is anything like the 800 you will want to hang on tight!! what kind of riding are you planning on doing with it? the renegades are a bit more geared to racing or going pretty fast and not as much setup for utility. they don't have racks like the utility bikes so you wont have anything to strap your gear to or any way to put on a rear seat if your lady friend wants to tag along. but maybe that's the idea haha.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:21 PM   #998

Quote:
Originally Posted by barker14 View Post
I didn't know you could get a 500 renegade, I have only seen them in an 800. They are nice bikes though. If the 500 is anything like the 800 you will want to hang on tight!! what kind of riding are you planning on doing with it? the renegades are a bit more geared to racing or going pretty fast and not as much setup for utility. they don't have racks like the utility bikes so you wont have anything to strap your gear to or any way to put on a rear seat if your lady friend wants to tag along. but maybe that's the idea haha.
Ya thats what I want it for, but its still 4x4 so I will be fine. Just bombing around on trails and stuff. My buddy just bought an 800 and stored it in my garage a month ago and now Im hooked
Old 04-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #1000
sexual ninja

Yeah what the fuck is this?

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=472974144

Products Discussed in this Thread