Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Nova Scotia/Halifax Area Meet

Old 04-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #1001
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
barker14's Tacoma Gallery
But in all seriousness can I have your Tacoma bed mat? Lol
Old 04-15-2013, 03:57 PM   #1002
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by barker14 View Post
That was #1000 haha
Old 04-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #1003
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
That was #1000 haha
perfect. haha
Old 04-20-2013, 08:31 AM   #1006
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Has Anyone talked to Drew lately? He's MIA on the sire and his truck is up for sale. Does that not seem weird?
Old 04-20-2013, 09:50 AM   #1007
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Has Anyone talked to Drew lately? He's MIA on the sire and his truck is up for sale. Does that not seem weird?
I saw the truck driving around a couple weeks ago... that's about it.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:05 PM   #1008
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
I saw the truck driving around a couple weeks ago... that's about it.
Same here. Then he went to 0 posts in the lot 3 weeks
Old 04-22-2013, 08:43 AM   #1010
sexual ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
So... Thursday?
I'm in.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #1011
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
I will be in Bridgetown waiting with the movers to show up at my new house with my furniture. I will probably come in town later to one of the meets but not all of them for sure.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:58 AM   #1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadWunner View Post
I will be in Bridgetown waiting with the movers to show up at my new house with my furniture. I will probably come in town later to one of the meets but not all of them for sure.
Never been there but that place looks like a nice place. How far from the. It is it?
Old 04-24-2013, 03:35 PM   #1013

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How far from the. It is it?
....huh?
Old 04-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #1014
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
It is approx 180 Klics from Dartmouth down Highway 101. Just under 2 hrs non stop. There is a Tim's at exit 20 as you come off the highway into Bridgetown.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:56 PM   #1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadWunner View Post
It is approx 180 Klics from Dartmouth down Highway 101. Just under 2 hrs non stop. There is a Tim's at exit 20 as you come off the highway into Bridgetown.
haha thanks, I was pretty wasted this morning when I write that
Old 04-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #1016
Zombie Hunter.
evanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Evan
evanwile's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, Just throwing up a post in the Canada classified section. Im trading my 09 Tacoma in and have a bunch of stuff for sale from it.

Would LOVE to sell all of this stuff locally so have a look and fire me a PM if you want it. First with cash gets er.. Give me a few mins to get the post up.

Cheers.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:07 PM   #1019
sexual ninja

Quote:
So......is it official? Is Drew Dead?
Hopefully he isn't dead and instead did something responsible like sold his truck for a downpayment on a house or something... Or maybe he developed an addiction to cocaine and needed the money to pay off his drug debt so that a Mexican drug lord doesn't cut off his legs with a hatchet?

Anyways, It hasn't been very busy around here lately. Frank are you still out there? Ryan? I am up for a meet at some point but honestly I haven't been driving the truck much lately... I have been spending most of my time on two wheels...

Nova Scotia/Halifax Area Meet-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21368313485.193035.jpg