Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Nova Scotia/Halifax Area Meet

Old 08-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #1081
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
haha summer time buddy, spend more time over at triumph675.net
Old 08-21-2013, 06:44 AM   #1082
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Too easy, spend lots of my time on the Goldwing
Old 08-23-2013, 02:16 PM   #1083
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
http://m.vice.com/en_ca/read/the-vic...e-a-maritimer-

Never realized how much of this is true till I came out west.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:34 AM   #1085
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The looks I get here in calgary when I ask "what are you sayin?" Usually the person well repeat what they just said, thinking I dont understand their question.
Old 11-29-2013, 01:42 PM   #1086
Grue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kollin
Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Just thought id drop and say hey. If anyone wants to set some days to do some winter wheeling let me know. I know a quite a few trails out Truro way. Also would love to get together and have a coffee meet ect. Thanks!
Old 11-29-2013, 04:23 PM   #1087
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.strong View Post
http://m.vice.com/en_ca/read/the-vic...e-a-maritimer-

Never realized how much of this is true till I came out west.
It's so true, notice it everytime I go into the states people like at me like I speak newfinease
Old 11-29-2013, 05:31 PM   #1088
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0DC4...986DB&index=41

PEI but still pretty good
Old 11-30-2013, 05:14 AM   #1089
Rubberhead
Fahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post
It's so true, notice it everytime I go into the states people like at me like I speak newfinease
Funny you say that, when I worked in the oil sands someone asked me where in NFLD I was from.... Now, being from the Valley, I understand most of us have accents.... But in no way does a Nova Scotian sound like a Newfoundlander, maybe a Cape Bretoner. So as nicely as I possibly could I said, "Well, you've obviously never spoke to a Newfoundlander before..." I swear when I was in the oilsands most fo them thought NFLD consumed the entire Eastern coast of Canada, which is odd given the majority is Newfoundlanders...
Old 12-28-2013, 02:54 PM   #1091
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks interesting, thanks for the post
Old 12-29-2013, 04:36 AM   #1092
Rubberhead
Fahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
That actually looks pretty interesting, I may have to look into this!
Old 12-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #1094
rcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcchris's Tacoma Gallery
I will definitely be checking that show out, looks interesting.
In an unrelated note, I saw this ad, but have never seen this truck around. Interesting build, but the price? I know a lot work and parts but seems high, especially for having a chev engine in it, lol.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=532136761
Old 01-08-2014, 09:05 PM   #1095
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Oo! Just heard "The Curse of Oak Island" will air on History Canada on January 26th. It premiered down here last Sunday and did well. 6 episodes, and it gets better with things they find and the only interview ever given by a survivor of the Restall tragedy when he visits the site. Sorry to pimp it again, just new info. Let me know what you think!
Old 03-02-2014, 08:18 PM   #1096

Me and my GF have tickets booked home for beginning of august!!!
Old 03-03-2014, 02:44 PM   #1097

Hope you enjoy your trip.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:03 PM   #1098
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Oo! Just heard "The Curse of Oak Island" will air on History Canada on January 26th. It premiered down here last Sunday and did well. 6 episodes, and it gets better with things they find and the only interview ever given by a survivor of the Restall tragedy when he visits the site. Sorry to pimp it again, just new info. Let me know what you think!
haha ya people are obsessed with that lately. Im going down to see the place soon too
Old 03-04-2014, 07:13 AM   #1099

I was there a few years ago.