Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Nova Scotia/Halifax Area Meet

Old 03-04-2014, 02:12 PM   #1101
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
Ill have to see if my GF wants to go there and take a look. We are doing a drive around the cabbot trail, which is my favorite drive of all time.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:51 AM   #1102
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
The Cabot Trail is an awesome road.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:55 PM   #1103
Rubberhead
Fahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
^ I have to agree, I was through there in the fall a few years ago, amazing spot, a photographers dream come true
Old 03-06-2014, 07:26 AM   #1104
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I went through 1st week of October with my wife on our Goldwing. Did it both ways, and it does look different, in 2 days and basically zero traffic. Absolutely loved it.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:49 PM   #1105
CBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CBTaco2010's Tacoma Gallery
Hey just looking to introduce myself on here, a Cape Bretoner in Dartmouth with a 2010 taco. The Cabot trail is great on a bike
I saw that you guys used to talk about meeting up at Tim's, do any of you still do that?
Cheers
Old 03-14-2014, 04:36 AM   #1106

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBTaco2010 View Post
Hey just looking to introduce myself on here, a Cape Bretoner in Dartmouth with a 2010 taco. The Cabot trail is great on a bike
I saw that you guys used to talk about meeting up at Tim's, do any of you still do that?
Cheers
I don't anymore as I now live in Bridgetown.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:13 AM   #1107
Rubberhead
Fahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
Actually, if ever we were going to meet up somewhere, now would be the time to plan something. Spring is (supposedly) almost here!!
Old 05-12-2014, 07:31 PM   #1108
adam2180 is on a distinguished road

adam2180's Tacoma Gallery
Where is the best place to get a Tacoma Tune-Up in Halifax? Don't say the dealer!
Old 06-12-2014, 04:30 PM   #1109
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam2180 View Post
Where is the best place to get a Tacoma Tune-Up in Halifax? Don't say the dealer!
Your driveway!
Old 06-15-2014, 03:55 PM   #1110
adam2180 is on a distinguished road

adam2180's Tacoma Gallery
I suppose so.