Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Nova Scotia/Halifax Area Meet

Old 05-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Nova Scotia - HRM and Area Weekly Meet-Ups

Anyone here from the general HRM area interested in a meet?

New times for the what has become the weekly meet are posted at the end of the thread.

Frank

Old 05-31-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
I would, do one up for sure. I seen A LOT of people driving around in tacomas everyday. A guy with a red one a black "TACOMA" wrote on the back waved to me yesterday
Old 05-31-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
I would, do one up for sure. I seen A LOT of people driving around in Tacomas everyday.
There does seem to be a lot of Tacoma's in metro the last couple of years. I've seen a lot of mod'ed ones as well.. blacked out grills, devil horn Toyota crests, etc. Hopefully a few more well sign up and we can plan a meet for coffee at least.

Frank
Old 06-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #4
lats is on a distinguished road
lats's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys,

I'd be up for that, maybe a little mild offroading if you guys know of any decent spots near the city (I'm fairly new to Halifax).

Shoot me a PM if you guys come up with a time/place
Old 06-02-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lats View Post
Hey guys,

I'd be up for that, maybe a little mild offroading if you guys know of any decent spots near the city (I'm fairly new to Halifax).

Shoot me a PM if you guys come up with a time/place
Not many but a few spots. Up at dartouth crossing is fun till they finish the whole project. But mine is a stock lift so I don't do too much. We should all go out sometime though. That would be cool
Old 06-03-2011, 05:12 AM   #6
lats is on a distinguished road
lats's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not many but a few spots. Up at dartouth crossing is fun till they finish the whole project. But mine is a stock lift so I don't do too much. We should all go out sometime though. That would be cool

I wouldn't be opposed to going a bit out of the city either. My truck is stock too, and my daily driver so I don't want to do anything crazy...but it would be nice to engage the front diff a bit.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:06 AM   #7
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down, mine is stock right now too.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:22 AM   #8

Does anyone have a red Tacoma with black lettered "TACOMA" on the rear? Saw them in Shearwater one day and they waived. Looks sweet I will say
Old 06-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #9
RRDave is on a distinguished road
RRDave's Tacoma Gallery
depending on the time and place, I'd be interested.. relatively new to HRM
Old 06-03-2011, 07:14 PM   #10
UBIQUE

I wouldn't mind meeting up for coffee for a first meet. I hear the daily driver thing. I've driven 4x4's since the military, and got mine because I like to know that I can go where ever, and when ever I need or want to.

Frank
Old 06-04-2011, 06:35 PM   #12
UBIQUE

Quote:
haha who was the unknown TW guy at the lake today
Tag you're it!
Old 06-04-2011, 06:40 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Tag you're it!
hahahahahah thats awesome. I thought I had a ticket for a second for parking infront of something and I lost it. I was actually in the middle of the lake is a massive blowup boat
Old 06-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #14
UBIQUE

The wife and I were driving through on our way to Shubie, and I spotted you.

Frank
Old 06-04-2011, 06:43 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
The wife and I were driving through on our way to Shubie, and I spotted you.

Frank
Ya Shubie is nice too. I bike there or take the dog there allllll the time
Old 06-04-2011, 06:46 PM   #16
UBIQUE

Yeah it was a good walk around. Flies weren't too bad. I thought you might find the note funny. That or make you paranoid! lol

Frank
Old 06-06-2011, 02:02 PM   #17

Whos got the dark grey/black double cab with the red toyota devil emblem on the front I seen in Eastern Passage today? Looks nice! Caldwell road to be exact
Old 06-07-2011, 02:18 AM   #18
UBIQUE

Well I think we're going to have to do this like a band-aid, and just do it. So here it is... this Saturday, 11 June, at 10 AM, Tim Horton's on Main Street (No. 7 Hwy). There are members here from Dartmouth, Lake Echo, Porters Lake and Halifax, so this should be central enough.

Frank
Old 06-07-2011, 10:50 AM   #20
UBIQUE

Quote:
I cant go then. Thats literally the only time in the world I cant. I write my exam 9:30-1:30 that day.
Good luck. So how about 7 pm this Friday 10 June, same place? And if there are no other issues, all are welcome, be it 2WD, 4WD, Prerunner, or X-Runner. And if this time is no good for anyone, I open the floor for suggestions.

Frank