Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Happy Thanksgiving 2008

Old 11-13-2008, 08:29 PM   #21
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
We're going to my cousin's house this year. That saves me from Nancy's holiday EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT!!!!! pre guest panic.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:49 PM   #22
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Today I'm thankful for electricity and running water.

and the internet..............

Just realized this thread was in the Canadian forum, huh, guess I'm thankful for my northern friends for starting a Thanksgiving thread. Hope you Canadians don't mind me in your thread eh?
Old 11-14-2008, 05:20 PM   #23
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Today Im thankfull for Subway samwiches! YUM!
Old 11-14-2008, 05:30 PM   #24
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know what I'm doing for turkey day, both families cook hideous food and then the rude and drunk comments start dripping out of they're pie holes until I leave, which is around 2 pm.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #25
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post

Just realized this thread was in the Canadian forum, huh, guess I'm thankful for my northern friends for starting a Thanksgiving thread. Hope you Canadians don't mind me in your thread eh?
No problem Brother,good to have you......I'm thankful for the opportunity to "meet" cool people from all over here on TW.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:29 PM   #26
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Today I'm thankful for Gortex, tree umbrellas and hand warmers.

(Long wet, windy day in the treestand.......)
Old 11-17-2008, 08:42 AM   #27
Forgot to post yesterday.......but I was thankful for clothes with Thinsulate and Polypropylene.

Today I'm thankful for past harvested trophies.

(especially since this weekend of hunting was unproductive)
Old 11-17-2008, 11:24 AM   #28
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
This afternoon we buried one of our retired District Chiefs,a man I worked with for a number of years.I also know his son and daughter and their families....I am a member of our Fire Departments Honor Guard and we appear at the funeral of all members active or retired.After the service,this mans son shook my hand and expressed to me how moved his family was by the tribute our members paid.

Today I'm thankful to have the opportunity to in a very small way help people cope with grief and sorrow.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #29
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Today, Im thankfull for our Fire Fighters!
Old 11-17-2008, 05:30 PM   #30
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Today, Im thankfull for our Fire Fighters!

+50 to that! Working their a$$'s off down here in socal...
Old 11-18-2008, 04:45 PM   #31
Today I'm thankful for my Great Grandma.

On Sunday November 23rd she will be 102 years wise. Never lived in any assisted living and never been admitted in the hospital until her mid 90's.

Can't see very well or hear much, but she is an awesome matriarch.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:47 PM   #32
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice.^^ happy thanksgiving everybody. im gonna watch the charli brown special that comes on. and maybe the parade. its a family tradition
Old 11-18-2008, 04:51 PM   #33
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Thankful for family, food, and cold cold beer!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #34

Today, Im thankfull for my health. A friend was just diagnosed with cancer.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #35
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
aww man. sorry to hear it.

Today, i am thankful for family, my health and my dogs. one of them just back from major surgery
Old 11-18-2008, 04:58 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Today, Im thankfull for my health. A friend was just diagnosed with cancer.
Your his friend and it will be tough on the both of you.

I just lost a long time co-worker/ friend. It can be a tough journey.

Stay strong for him Chris, you can help the battle! Then you will both win the war!! He will feed off your encouragment and enthusiasm!!
Old 11-18-2008, 05:01 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Stay strong for him Chris, you can help the battle! Then you will both win the war!! He will feed off your encouragment and enthusiasm!!
Thats excactilly my stratagy, Friend. Thank you.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:10 PM   #38

Firefighter:
Best wishes to your friend Chris.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:19 PM   #39
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to step in and say sorry for ya Chris!!! and I will send a few prayers you buddies way!!! best of luck to the both of you!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 08:25 PM   #40
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
today, and always.....im thankful for my wife,my family, my REAL friends, deer hunting, tacoma pickups, fishing, having a job, my neck surgery, food, cold weather.............and of course......all the awesome people/friends i have met here at tacomaworld!!!!

chris4x4..........................thinking about ya man, and your friend too. hope everything goes as well as it can with them. prayin for ya'll brother!