Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Happy Thanksgiving 2008

Old 11-23-2008, 03:22 PM   #61
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Sorry to repeat, but I am thankful for my Great Grandma. With my kids we had a 5 generation picture taken.....thats a story in itself.

Today is her birthday. 102 years old. I don't want to live that long, but I admire her wonderful attitude even after living through watching kids and grandkids pass on........

Todays local paper, here she is sitting on the motorcycle in the center....right before her 100th birthday....

. .

thats great buddy!! give her a big ol' tacomaworld happy b-day for us!! my last grandmother died a bit over 2 years ago, and i miss her dearly!
Old 11-23-2008, 04:01 PM   #62
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
thats great buddy!! give her a big ol' tacomaworld happy b-day for us!! my last grandmother died a bit over 2 years ago, and i miss her dearly!
consider it done, and sorry for your loss man....I have a few I miss as well.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:53 PM   #63
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Today and yesterday I am thankful for vacation days........

I am also thankful for my pointer, Jack, who helped me find my limit of pheasants these last 2 days. I hope to get a few more years with him. He is 13 and slowing down fast.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:26 PM   #64
Today I'm thankful to live in a country where we have freedom of religion and freedom of speech.
Many thanks to everyone that has helped make that possible!

A challenge to the members and visitors of TacomaWorld: Go up to someone tomorrow and tell them how thankful you are for them.

To all, have a safe and happy Thanksgiving tomorrow............
Old 11-27-2008, 12:08 PM   #65
On this Thanksgiving day, I am thankful for my Father in heaven from whom all blessings flow............
Old 11-27-2008, 03:03 PM   #66
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I sincerely hope all of our American friends had a great Thanksgiving.....Here's to many,many more.