Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Happy Thanksgiving 2008

Old 10-13-2008, 07:00 AM   #1
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Thanksgiving 2008

Have a great one gang....Today it's to the in-laws for a feed.My Bro-in-law told his wife that we'd be in front of the Red Sox at 5:17 AST so plan dinner accordingly.

Be safe and have fun.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:08 AM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Thanksgiving
Old 10-13-2008, 07:11 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
you Canadians are a bunch of wild and crazy guys.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:16 AM   #4
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
No No. You Americans are. You'll are trying to put a Black Man in a White House.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:19 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
No No. You Americans are. You'll are trying to put a Black Man in a White House.
actually, we're trying to make an undercover Canadian (alaskan) the VP.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:27 AM   #6
Born to Ride

Quote:
actually, we're trying to make an undercover Canadian (alaskan) the VP.
She's Russian. She can see Russia fron her bed room window.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:56 PM   #7
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Found this thread and with Thanskgiving coming, wanted to fire this one up.

I would like to thank my wife for being so wonderful and putting up with my butt.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Found this thread and with Thanskgiving coming, wanted to fire this one up.

I would like to thank my wife for being so wonderful and putting up with my butt.
I say this to my Wife often.
Also, Im thankfull that she knows the fastest way to the closest ER with the least amount of wait time.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:58 AM   #9
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I say this to my Wife often.
Also, Im thankfull that she knows the fastest way to the closest ER with the least amount of wait time.

I will post something on here every day till Thanksgiving. You may think thats cheesy, but I dare you to try!

I'm thankful I found a place with tremendous tips on my Taco and awesome people to lead the way.

(The fog light mod saved me from having a deer collision already!)
Old 11-11-2008, 04:16 PM   #10
Today I'm thankful in this economy I have a job.

My heart and prayers go out to those struggling.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:28 PM   #11
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Cool idea hoosier......I'm thankful for my three wonderful children.They've put in perspective what is truly important in this life.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #12
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Today, Im thankfull for our Military and our Vets.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:43 PM   #13
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Because you are WILD AND CRAZY GUYS!!!

Old 11-12-2008, 02:46 PM   #14
Today I am thankful my wife, mother, and mother-in-law are great cooks so I don't have to be. I get to stick to the grill!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #15

Today, Im thankfull that I had an Eyeball flush stuff in my firstaid kit, as I got something in my eye.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:57 PM   #16

Firefighter:
Glad that eye's OK Chris....On that note,today I'm thankful for my health.....Without it we're screwed.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #17
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Canadians do Thanksgiving? That's cool. I thought it was just a 'merrikan thing.

edit: well i'll be danged: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving_(Canada)
Old 11-13-2008, 01:02 PM   #18
Today I'm thankful for my twin huntin buddies. New job on second shift is rough, I miss them much.........
Old 11-13-2008, 02:33 PM   #20

Today, Im thankfull that the price of gas is comming down.