Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Happy CANADA Day!

Old 07-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #181
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNMatt View Post
So what did you personally do to ensure my freedom. I'm sure that someone like me who spent some time in Afghanistan ensuring your freedom has a lot to be thankful for to you simply based on the fact that you're an american and without you I would speak russian. Thankyou and my country thanks you.

I know you shouldn't beat a dead horse but you really do want to make sure it's dead.
No , thank you
Old 07-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #182
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma.nut View Post
Sigh::::My only post today, then going to Bar B Q next door. Countries like Canada can sit and enjoy their freedom today. In their comfortable chairs, thinking they are free. Well..u are free. But the reason u are is because America protects u. Do u think for one minute China or Russia would not take u over if we did not live next door? In fact, even if u didn't live next door, most free countries, including yours, depend on us to defend u if u were ever invaded. So please..condemn, criticize, us, freedom is why our Forefathers fought the revolution, so please...have a good freedom day and hope China or Russia don't take over the U.S. Cause if we fall...all Freedom falls.
GTFO you commie.

China already owns the USA.....

Canada is tied to the crown, and is apart of the British Common Wealth...

GTFO.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:36 PM   #183
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma.nut View Post
Sigh::::My only post today, then going to Bar B Q next door. Countries like Canada can sit and enjoy their freedom today. In their comfortable chairs, thinking they are free. Well..u are free. But the reason u are is because America protects u. Do u think for one minute China or Russia would not take u over if we did not live next door? In fact, even if u didn't live next door, most free countries, including yours, depend on us to defend u if u were ever invaded. So please..condemn, criticize, us, freedom is why our Forefathers fought the revolution, so please...have a good freedom day and hope China or Russia don't take over the U.S. Cause if we fall...all Freedom falls.
we are also next door to russia sooooo ya and if i wanted to invade china all i have to do is a dig a hole
Old 07-01-2013, 08:02 AM   #185
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Canada Day chaps
Old 07-01-2013, 08:04 AM   #186
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Happy Canada Day my bitches
Old 07-01-2013, 09:27 AM   #188
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Canada Day Eh!!!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #189
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #190
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery

Happy Canada Day!!
Old 07-01-2014, 09:25 AM   #196
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Canada Day guys!!
Old 07-01-2014, 09:35 AM   #197
Grakyn is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Grakyn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
Is it actually man made? I never knew that. I love those parks. Banff/Jasper/Lake Louise make for fantastic getaways.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:38 AM   #198
Grakyn is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Grakyn's Tacoma Gallery
Also, Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians.