Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Did I see you in the Gulf Islands , BC this weekend ?

Old 07-17-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Did I see you in the Gulf Islands , BC this weekend ?

This Saturday I saw a Silver Tacoma with an ARB bumper and a high clearance wrap around rear bumper with replacement bedside decals and BC plates on Saltspring Island , I didn't have time to get a pic .

Anybody on here ?