Notices

Moncton NB Tacoma meet...

Old 08-02-2011, 06:59 AM   #1
Line-X Tacoma
armyrepsol is on a distinguished road

Army: Bombadier Artillery Air Defence
armyrepsol's Tacoma Gallery
Moncton NB Tacoma meet...

Hi everyone in the Moncton area. What does everyone think about getting a meet and greet going in the Greater Moncton Area? Let me know what everyone thinks for a date and time and go from there.

Get er done!!!
Old 08-02-2011, 07:12 AM   #2
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
I may be able to swing it, depending on the dates etc. I was there two weeks ago and noticed some nice Tacomas around. I also somehow managed to spend $600 of my lift money in the bar... but that's another story
Old 08-02-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
Line-X Tacoma

ya you have to becareful on the bars here they tend to take whats not theres. when i get more feed back from people will try to pick a date that works for everyone. the more the better!!!
Old 08-02-2011, 11:23 AM   #4
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
I also may be able to go depending on my work schedule, off roading gonna be involved??? If so I may be able to get off, even try to get my supervisor to tag along, show her how its done.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:39 AM   #5
2010TacomaTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: James
2010TacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
hey I'm game for sure, and I'd be up for a little trail ride too or even just a cruize around. I don't do alot of crazy off road stuff in my truck, too expencive ! haha I got a atv for that lol
Old 08-03-2011, 04:32 AM   #6
Line-X Tacoma

I hear ya 2010TacomaTRD it does get expensive to repair things, I have an ATV for that as well. I would be up for trail with some moderate mud would be fun. I don't know many trails around so if some of you do we can give it a shot. I was leaning toward a sunday afternoon for a ride let me know what you think
Old 08-04-2011, 03:38 AM   #7
Line-X Tacoma

I everyone!!

If anyone wants to meet up we are going to set a date and time for this Sunday at 1400hrs in Riverview at the tim's on converdale. Then if you want we will proceed to fundy National park for a hike if your up for that.

Cheers!!!
Old 08-04-2011, 03:48 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyrepsol View Post
I everyone!!

If anyone wants to meet up we are going to set a date and time for this Sunday at 1400hrs in Riverview at the tim's on converdale. Then if you want we will proceed to fundy National park for a hike if your up for that.

Cheers!!!
ahhh sorry man I'm home in NS working on our camp... won't be home till later sunday.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:06 PM   #9
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cant make it sunday i am working
Old 08-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #10
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogge89 View Post
I may be able to swing it, depending on the dates etc. I was there two weeks ago and noticed some nice Tacomas around. I also somehow managed to spend $600 of my lift money in the bar... but that's another story
Must of been some pretty good lookin' girls or a very very bad morning for you hahaha

I'll be there sunday Hope the rain holds off
Old 08-06-2011, 03:29 PM   #11

Really wish I could make it, maybe next time.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:40 AM   #12
Line-X Tacoma

We will have more to come just needed to start at some point.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:16 PM   #13
04tacomagts is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
04tacomagts's Tacoma Gallery
Any one ever have meets in Moncton ?
Old 11-06-2011, 11:22 AM   #14

not yet, it be nice to get something going on, even meet at a tim's for a coffe and meet would be cool, or go for a drive on some of the back roads or Irving logging/wind mill roads..
Old 11-07-2011, 03:24 AM   #15
I would be up 4 that
Old 11-07-2011, 04:23 AM   #16
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TacomaTRD View Post
not yet, it be nice to get something going on, even meet at a tim's for a coffe and meet would be cool, or go for a drive on some of the back roads or Irving logging/wind mill roads..
Wait a few days. I just got my new Kings in and winter wheels are going on this week. Something friday or saturday would be good!
Old 11-07-2011, 10:39 AM   #17

just found out I'm on the NBCC commercial
Old 11-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #18
Im gone out off town for the weekend but All be around next weekend
Old 11-08-2011, 03:59 AM   #19
khx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

khx73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post
just found out I'm on the NBCC commercial
I saw that... good thing you wore the HELLO MY NAME IS "futuretacoowner" sticker.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:16 PM   #20
Any one up for a meet at Tim's or something. This weekend ?? :