1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Alpine Toyota Meet Cranbrook BC!

Discussion in 'British Columbia (BC)' started by MapleMoose, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Aug 23, 2011 at 7:51 PM
    MapleMoose

MapleMoose [OP] Drunk Canadian

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    West Kootenays
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma SR5
    3" Eibach Coils, 3" AP Springs, AP 6" Shackles Toytec Diff drop, BAMF Sliders, Deck plate mod,Volt meter, Highbeam mod, PIAA fogs, 18" Magnaflow, LED dash swap, Color matched Satoshi Grille, Custom Rear Plate Bumper
    I dont remember you, what where you driving?

2. Aug 23, 2011 at 9:00 PM
    Banff2007Tacoma

Banff2007Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Black Sand Pearl TRD Offroad.
    GPS Navigation System, Old Man Emu complete lift with Dakar springs. Light Racing UCA's. BFG AT tires, KMC Enduro rims, Allpro E-locker guard. ARB Portable Air Compressor CKMP12. Backflip Tonneau Cover. Wet Okole seat covers.
    Yeah I know I am actually new to CT4WD and was in Invermere that weekend. I was going to come down for a few hours but I had the chance to get out on a friends boat. I dont get to do that very often and I love being on the water. By the time we got back I was a little burnt out.

Are you from that area as well? I mentioned to Aaron from Alpine Toyota that I am in that area a few times a year at least and would drop in on him to say hi. Always like to meet people from the forums whether it be here or the CT4WD one. If you do live in that area let me know and I will let you know when I am coming down and say hi.

3. Aug 23, 2011 at 9:07 PM
    tacomik

tacomik Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    E. kootenays,BC
    Vehicle:
    11 tacoma TRD
    ARB front bumper,AllPro rear bumper,OME lift,Warn,Lightforce,Weathertech,tint,DSP,piaa,oem roof-rack,canopy,CBI rockrails,Viair

2011 Doublecab longbox, canopy, grey with ARB front bumper and Allpro wraparound rear bumper, big Lightforce's on the front and a Warn winch.

4. Aug 23, 2011 at 9:39 PM
    MapleMoose

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    West Kootenays
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma SR5
    3" Eibach Coils, 3" AP Springs, AP 6" Shackles Toytec Diff drop, BAMF Sliders, Deck plate mod,Volt meter, Highbeam mod, PIAA fogs, 18" Magnaflow, LED dash swap, Color matched Satoshi Grille, Custom Rear Plate Bumper
    Im also new to CT4wd. I live in Nelson, so i made the trip down there to meet everyone and find out what its all about. Its a very cool organization they have there. I cant wait to put some more work into my truck and be able to go on one of their runs.

5. Sep 28, 2011 at 7:31 AM
    CalgaryRider

CalgaryRider Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shayne
    Cranbrook, BC
    Vehicle:
    09 Access Cab SR5
    2009 Tacoma SR5 Too many to list, but its a SR5 with a TRD Sport Heart
    Great pics! sorry I missed the event.

Looking forward to the next one and wheeling in the Cranbrook area!

6. Nov 28, 2011 at 10:55 PM
    freeze

freeze Well-Known Member

Member:
    I remember!! Very cool Tacoma... great to see it at the event!

Hey Ian... awesome write up! We're looking to plan more events through the winter and spring this year coming up! Look out bud! Hope to see you again soon. The social side of CT4WD is being put together now so you may see meetings starting very soon!

You were there in spirit Shayne!... Great terrain there and the CT4WD community is growing in the East Kootenay's!

7. Nov 29, 2011 at 10:04 AM
    MapleMoose

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    West Kootenays
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma SR5
    Thanks Nathan! I really want the west kootenay area to grow with ct 4wd, especially nelson. We have allot of Toyotas in our small town and even more outdoor enthusiasts! Once we get more members in my area, i would like to approach Nelson Toyota.

To Top