Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Old Man Emu parts in Canada...great supplier!!

Old 11-24-2011, 08:04 PM   #21
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
I work out of the Rockyview. Asset Management. Sounds better than it is. Deal with new equipment. You are a paramedic I think I have seen on here somehwere right? I know a few of them.
EMT-A. But yeah, emergency medicine none the less. Asset Management. Sounds fun...?
Old 11-24-2011, 08:07 PM   #22
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Its a job. Back to school as I am tired working for AHS. Two more years and I hope to be out of there.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:49 PM   #24
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
You mean you don't like working for our glorious government in their infinite wisdom?
Old 11-29-2011, 08:27 AM   #26

So after some debate about whether I should have the 885 coils or the 886 coils I decided that since I will not be sure when I am purchasing the bumper and winch I went with the 885 coils. I need ski boots, mountain bike and kayak before winch and bumper.

However I was lucky enough that a member from a local club (Hounddog who is also a member on here) was willing to purchase my 886 coils and had to order the 885 coils.

Once again Ouipack came through. I called Tony who had the coils in stock and they are on the way. I tried to purchase the coils locally and Ouipack beat the price and that included shipping. Unbelievable company to deal with. I am looking forward to deal with Ouipack soon.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:21 AM   #27
ontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to all

ontarioyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
So after some debate about whether I should have the 885 coils or the 886 coils I decided that since I will not be sure when I am purchasing the bumper and winch I went with the 885 coils. I need ski boots, mountain bike and kayak before winch and bumper.

However I was lucky enough that a member from a local club (Hounddog who is also a member on here) was willing to purchase my 886 coils and had to order the 885 coils.

Once again Ouipack came through. I called Tony who had the coils in stock and they are on the way. I tried to purchase the coils locally and Ouipack beat the price and that included shipping. Unbelievable company to deal with. I am looking forward to deal with Ouipack soon.

Tony is a great guy and good prices as well....good for Canadian Taco owners!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:45 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontarioyota View Post
Tony is a great guy and good prices as well....good for Canadian Taco owners!

Awesome prices. I looked around here to see if I could buy the coils locally cheaper and no dice. Ouipack beat the price and that included the shipping by $40. And yes Tony and the staff were really great to deal with. Always replying to emails immediately and always letting me know what was happening. Ordered the 885 coils today and he already sent me an email that they are to be picked up today and that I will be getting a tracking number. Can not say enough about Tony and Ouipack.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:39 AM   #29
BrewDawg is on a distinguished road
BrewDawg's Tacoma Gallery
dont wanna revive a old thread but just so the kids know the boys "RatTray" at 4wheelauto.... rock a full stock of OME in edmonton alberta saved alota nonsence for me!

peace
Old 02-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #31
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
I also got all my OME stuff (leafs, coils, random crap) from themlast year. Same deal, slow and unorganized but everything was a great price and arrived correctly.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:34 AM   #32
snikch is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
snikch's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone deal with ARB Canada (OuiPack) recently? I'm looking to get an OME set up soon and am shopping around for prices in Canada.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:41 AM   #33
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Old Man Emu parts in Canada...great supplier!!

I don't think they carry OME lifts anymore
Old 03-26-2014, 08:11 AM   #34
snikch is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
snikch's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I found that out. I emailed them and they got back to me today. I guess as of Nov. 2013 they stopped carrying ARB stuff.