Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

PICS of Canadian Taco's

Old 09-05-2011, 12:28 PM   #21
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 09-05-2011, 06:14 PM   #23
toyoTRDtaco is on a distinguished road

EMS: Medic
toyoTRDtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine. 06 TRD Sport Double Cab

Old 09-10-2011, 03:40 PM   #25
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTacoma View Post
my toyota
Ah yes, I remember that beast being parked around the corner from me last year.

My 07 TuRD. It weeps mud for the masses.

Attached Thumbnails
PICS of Canadian Taco's-s3600086.jpg   PICS of Canadian Taco's-0316111838a.jpg   PICS of Canadian Taco's-img_0428.jpg  
Old 09-12-2011, 12:24 PM   #26
mirage2009 is on a distinguished road
mirage2009's Tacoma Gallery

2009, Short box, Manual, TRD Sport.

It's all basic factory tires/rims. No real frills.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:49 PM   #28
I'm from Calgary. Currently working in a small town in northern Alberta.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:17 PM   #30
exwrx is on a distinguished road
exwrx's Tacoma Gallery
nice trucks guys!!, i should be tinted tomorrow!!
Old 09-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #31
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage2009 View Post

2009, Short box, Manual, TRD Sport.

It's all basic factory tires/rims. No real frills.

Are those 2" stainless Nfabs ?
Old 09-12-2011, 10:13 PM   #32
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine. No mods YET but working on it:

This is my other ride:
Old 09-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
You sound like me. Outta Calgary currently working out of Edson till the end of the month.
Pretty much. I've been working in Slave Lake for the past 2 years. But I'm done now and will be back in Calgary this friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I believe so. Not really sure to be honest. I'm fairly green to all this, tbh.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:08 PM   #34
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Quote:
I believe so. Not really sure to be honest. I'm fairly green to all this, tbh.

Looks familiar , your's look like the main bars could be 3" though

Old 09-13-2011, 09:27 AM   #35
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Pretty much. I've been working in Slave Lake for the past 2 years. But I'm done now and will be back in Calgary this friday.
I thought you would have been done after it fucking burnt to the ground for the second time.

Right on, at least you're back in Cowtown.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I thought you would have been done after it fucking burnt to the ground for the second time.

Right on, at least you're back in Cowtown.
Oh I was. My apartment and all my shit burnt to the ground too. Lost pretty much everything.. except my Tacoma! It sucked, really bad.. especially since I didn't have any insurance. But anyways, I stuck around just until I could find another job.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:38 AM   #37
Resident Jackass

Shit, sorry to hear that man. Glad you didn't lose the truck, but crap if anything could have been replaced under insurance...