Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

PICS of Canadian Taco's

Old 09-20-2011, 11:36 PM   #41
Adjunct Anarchist
Papa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Radio Operator
Name: Papa Tac
Papa Tac's Tacoma Gallery
'10 4x4 Manual 4 cyl and the Point Riche Lighthouse

Attached Thumbnails
PICS of Canadian Taco's-kspic-526.jpg  
Old 09-20-2011, 11:45 PM   #42
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Poor tailgate

my thoughts exactly
Old 09-21-2011, 12:08 AM   #43
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
This is my 1st Gen!

Old 09-21-2011, 06:49 AM   #44
FishinTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: D'Arcy
FishinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Past to Present. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]PICS of Canadian Taco's-2002-taco2.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
PICS of Canadian Taco's-89-2x4-004.jpg   PICS of Canadian Taco's-89-4runner-4cyl.jpg   PICS of Canadian Taco's-j-j-sept-13-2008-090.jpg   PICS of Canadian Taco's-exploring-012.jpg  
Old 09-21-2011, 07:11 AM   #45
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeandkanoa View Post
my thoughts exactly
It's a truck. I'm going to use it as such. Canadian Tacoma's come with pretty much all the TSB's standard. Tailgate is still straight as can be. This isn't some builtup mall crawler that sits in the driveway. It's my DD and work truck.

Old 09-21-2011, 07:16 AM   #46
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Some more Canadian content!

Old 09-21-2011, 07:25 AM   #48
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
It's a truck. I'm going to use it as such. Canadian Tacoma's come with pretty much all the TSB's standard. Tailgate is still straight as can be. This isn't some builtup mall crawler that sits in the driveway. It's my DD and work truck.

Poor real truck tailgate
Old 09-21-2011, 07:29 AM   #49
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Finally put your bumper on. Looking good Shayne.
Thanks Serge,

Yeah the bumper is on and the truck is looking mean. the best part is, it has held up to all the abuse I have put it through so far + it helped me get out of whipsaw
Old 09-21-2011, 07:34 AM   #51
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Poor real truck tailgate
Tail gate is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post
Thanks Serge,

Yeah the bumper is on and the truck is looking mean. the best part is, it has held up to all the abuse I have put it through so far + it helped me get out of whipsaw
How's the new engine treating you?

(I dunno, I think I would have gone ARB myself...)
Old 09-21-2011, 07:37 AM   #52

Quote:
How's the new engine treating you?

(I dunno, I think I would have gone ARB myself...)
Its treating me great, I actually got one with less km's then my screwed one, I had 116k on the truck and the TRD Sport motor had 90k so I am actually doing better + I got all the TRD sport extras now so no complaints.

I like to say I have a SR5 with a TRD heart

Also the All-Pro handled the tow out no problems, and has held up great, really really happy with the All-Pro. I could only imagine how much my suspension would have sagged with the ARB
Old 09-21-2011, 07:45 AM   #53
Resident Jackass

Cause the ARB is a battering ram!

Oh, so you got the all the tow upgrade options on the new engine? Did they change your Odo. to reflect the new engine? I hope so.

Now stay the hell away from those puddles!
Old 09-21-2011, 08:04 AM   #54

Quote:
Cause the ARB is a battering ram!

Oh, so you got the all the tow upgrade options on the new engine? Did they change your Odo. to reflect the new engine? I hope so.

Now stay the hell away from those puddles!

Yeah, I got the tow upgrade on the new engine, no change in the Odo as that is illegal and we also did the swap in my parents garage, and then had it checked out by a Toyota dealership once completed (no issues and we actually got a thumbs up on a job well done)

I am staying away from the puddles, and to protect myself a bit more, I have a snorkel on order. I think that there is a few of us who have them coming!
Old 09-21-2011, 08:13 AM   #55
Resident Jackass

I know! I wanted to order one but all that shit is limited to 'Premium members', and everytime I ask I just get ignored on the forums.

Fuck it, I'll get one off ARB Canada for the same price or less. You should see their prices. It's awesome!

So even though the engine has less Kms the odo isn't allowd to reflect that? That's kinda stupid. Good to hear you managed a DIY on the engine. That's impressive.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:27 AM   #56

Quote:
I know! I wanted to order one but all that shit is limited to 'Premium members', and everytime I ask I just get ignored on the forums.

Fuck it, I'll get one off ARB Canada for the same price or less. You should see their prices. It's awesome!

So even though the engine has less Kms the odo isn't allowd to reflect that? That's kinda stupid. Good to hear you managed a DIY on the engine. That's impressive.
Did you ask in this tread? http://www.ct4wd.com/forum/showthrea...hlight=snorkel

Last I heard Nathan was still trying to pull together all the snorkels Kurt and he could find cause of the high demand.

I did have lots of help over the weekend, 1 BMW mechanic, 1 Toyota mechanic, 1 Dodge mechanic, and a whole lot of weekend wrenchers so many hands made light work, and lots of knowledge and research skills

Old 09-21-2011, 08:43 AM   #57
Resident Jackass

Did you just air down the right tire to make it easier to work on?

And yeah, that link doesn't even work with me. I asked in the snorkel thread if that's the same one I'm thinking of. But yeah, I got nothing back unless they hadn't finalized the price for it. I thought they had though?
Old 09-21-2011, 09:03 AM   #58

yeah, had to air down both front tires to nothing to give us enough clearance to pull the motor.

We are still awaiting finalized pricing, but I'm sure that someone will back out so you might be able to get your hands on one.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:15 AM   #60

sorry to kill your pout, but suck it up princess.