Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

PICS of Canadian Taco's

Old 09-21-2011, 09:25 AM   #62
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Are you a member of CT4wd Krazie Sj? I thought ive seen your truck somewhere on that site..
Old 09-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #63
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Not a member, but I'm on the forums. I don't post on there as much because every second word out of my mouth is cockball monkeyfucker or something to that effect and they clamp down on it pretty hard. And I kinda just tell it how it is, so it's either my post wasn't going to contain swears to begin with or I just don't post at all.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:37 AM   #64
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Not a member, but I'm on the forums. I don't post on there as much because every second word out of my mouth is cockball monkeyfucker or something to that effect and they clamp down on it pretty hard. And I kinda just tell it how it is, so it's either my post wasn't going to contain swears to begin with or I just don't post at all.
Haha!

I guess its too civilized for you over there.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:09 AM   #65
kanuk has a brilliant futurekanuk has a brilliant futurekanuk has a brilliant futurekanuk has a brilliant futurekanuk has a brilliant futurekanuk has a brilliant futurekanuk has a brilliant futurekanuk has a brilliant futurekanuk has a brilliant futurekanuk has a brilliant futurekanuk has a brilliant future
Name: Rob
kanuk's Tacoma Gallery
My first post....

Here is a pic of my ride..... I just bought it. I'm coming from a 2000 Tundra with 345K km's (great truck....but time to move on). What a great ride......I really love it!
Old 09-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #66
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Haha!

I guess its too civilized for you over there.

I just don't like being censored is all.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:29 PM   #67
Birdfarm77 has a spectacular aura aboutBirdfarm77 has a spectacular aura aboutBirdfarm77 has a spectacular aura about
Birdfarm77's Tacoma Gallery
My Canadian Tacoma, eh

Old 10-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #71
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-17-2011, 04:38 AM   #72
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Neal
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Brandon^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 10-18-2011, 10:01 PM   #73
Tarik will become famous soon enough

Tarik's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine:

Attached Thumbnails
PICS of Canadian Taco's-tacofront.jpg  
Old 10-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #74
2012 TRD SPORT is on a distinguished road
2012 TRD SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Not yet.....

Can't post a pic yet but my 2012 TRD SPORT LEATHER is being built on Nov 10th. When she makes her long trip up from San Antonio TX to good ol Ontario I'll slap a pic up! Can't wait!!!
Old 10-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #76
newfie
conscript88 has a spectacular aura aboutconscript88 has a spectacular aura about
conscript88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Tac View Post
'10 4x4 Manual 4 cyl and the Point Riche Lighthouse

wow anothefr newfie 4banger. good to see!
Old 10-27-2011, 03:29 PM   #77
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Jest a few of mine.... mini mods..... and with rims too.,.....
Attached Thumbnails
PICS of Canadian Taco's-img_3014.jpg   PICS of Canadian Taco's-pa230011.jpg   PICS of Canadian Taco's-132_0518.jpg  
Old 10-29-2011, 05:36 AM   #79
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
OME 885x with Dakars.