Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Spotted: Super white taco in Calgary.

Old 09-07-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
Palooka is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted: Super white taco in Calgary.

Just saw a sexy super white pass me by on 5th ave NW in Calgary, was wondering if it was a member on here.

Nice ride!!
Old 09-21-2011, 03:19 AM   #2
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palooka View Post
Just saw a sexy super white pass me by on 5th ave NW in Calgary, was wondering if it was a member on here.

Nice ride!!
was it debadged,and a blond girl driving it??
Old 09-21-2011, 08:52 AM   #3
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
These two awesome looking trucks are both from Calgary and are members on here. The one on the left is CalgaryRider and the one on the right is Freeze.

Could it be one these trucks you saw?

Old 09-21-2011, 08:57 AM   #5
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
there are lots of sweet white Tacomas in Calgary, any more info you can give us?
Old 09-21-2011, 09:00 AM   #6
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just realized eachin is a member on here too and he has a really awesome looking white Tacoma as well. Sorry I dont have pictures of that one.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:04 AM   #7
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Nah. The have all pro's on there. Automatic disqualification.
hahaha

might want to check out http://www.ct4wd.com/forum/forum.php

there are lots of Calgary Tacomas on there
Old 09-21-2011, 09:05 AM   #9
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:40 PM   #10

Quote:
Doesn't he have an ARB set up with Lightforce lights on his bumper?

And Rapier46 has one too.
The only one I know of is Will (Spooky08) who has a white Tacoma and ARB. The rest of us run the All-Pro front bumper.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:43 PM   #11
eachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eachin's Tacoma Gallery
I have a suspicion that I'm the one he saw.

I work on kensington road and 5ave nw is my typical route home. I'd be west bound in the morning and east bound in the afternoon

Old 09-23-2011, 05:28 PM   #13
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eachin View Post
I have a suspicion that I'm the one he saw.

I work on kensington road and 5ave nw is my typical route home. I'd be west bound in the morning and east bound in the afternoon

Yeah that's the one I saw! Looks nice, I want one of those grills haha. I haven't been around to check this forum lately... holy posts batman!
Old 09-23-2011, 05:30 PM   #14
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL! While I wouldn't buy a modular bumper myself, they still look nice imo.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #15
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
I spotted this one in the Kamloops BC WalMart parking lot yesterday. Anyone?

Old 11-28-2011, 10:42 PM   #16
freeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant future
freeze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palooka View Post
LOL! While I wouldn't buy a modular bumper myself, they still look nice imo.
Modular for impact is definitely the way to go. My ladyfriend's ARB really got messed up in a really slow 40KM/h collision with a parked vehicle. It's the large Sahara ARB that twisted all the way through which wrecked the grill, lights, fender. Did the damage multiplier and the shock was transferred to the frame which is now twisted.

The modular All-Pro hit a deer at 130KM/h just the one wing bent saving the other side of the Tacoma. It absorbed the impact. That bumper was pulled back into shape and is now on another Tacoma.

Something to be said about modular bumpers.