Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Canadian aftermarket websites

Old 09-17-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Banned
06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06SR5canada's Tacoma Gallery
Canadian aftermarket websites

someone must know of something for us northerners

I'm getting fed up with all these sweet links to sweet sh** for my tacoma only to find they either dont ship to canada, or want a sh** load of cash just to ship it....
Old 09-17-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
Canuckwithatruck is on a distinguished road
Name: Ross
Canuckwithatruck's Tacoma Gallery
Its so much more expensive for us up here! I am interested to see if anyone has any good sites.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #5
shawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Shawn
shawnd2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
I ship anything I buy into Niagara Falls, NY, then just drive the 45min to go pick it up. Shipping is usually free on most websites within the United States, and most of the time even if you declare it at customs, they won't make you pay the sales tax.

All depends on how close you are to the border.
I agree. For those in the GTA, I ship all kinds of stuff to a place called CBIUSA in Niagara Falls. Customer service is great, and I have never had an issue.

I even bought my truck new in the States, saved almost $13,000.00 and had a camper shell installed on it for $800.00 cheaper then here.

There really is great savings on some things.

Shawn
Old 09-18-2011, 07:02 AM   #7
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
The Truck Outfitters are great. I got my Pop & Lock from their BC location. Fast service and a good price.. no gouging.

Frank
Old 09-18-2011, 07:24 AM   #8
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.arbcanada.com/

Same prices as the States pretty much and the shipping rates are top quality. This is where I'll be getting my OME Dakar rear leafs from.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:29 PM   #9
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I ship anything I buy into Niagara Falls, NY, then just drive the 45min to go pick it up. Shipping is usually free on most websites within the United States, and most of the time even if you declare it at customs, they won't make you pay the sales tax.

All depends on how close you are to the border.

I know this thread is old, but I have kinda the same issue. I live like 10 minutes from the US border, so picking it up on the other side isn't an issue at all. But where do I ship it to? I don't have an address they can deliver it to in the US
Old 11-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #10
shawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Shawn
shawnd2's Tacoma Gallery
Look up CBIUSA in google.
I have had several packages sent there, very good service and no issues.

Shawn
Old 11-03-2011, 03:39 PM   #11
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
was what you had to pay them for the service reaonable?
Old 11-04-2011, 07:16 AM   #12
Navigator has a spectacular aura aboutNavigator has a spectacular aura aboutNavigator has a spectacular aura about

Navigator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoghi View Post
I know this thread is old, but I have kinda the same issue. I live like 10 minutes from the US border, so picking it up on the other side isn't an issue at all. But where do I ship it to? I don't have an address they can deliver it to in the US
I use US Address Inc. in Niagara Falls, Ny. Cross at the Q-L Bridge and they are the first exit off the 190 at the bottom of the ramp.

http://www.usaddressinc.com/mailbox.html
Old 11-04-2011, 09:46 AM   #14
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didn't realize you were in BC. There has to be something similiar in Washington.
I did some digging around based off the place you guys told me you use, and found one in bellingham. Said it's between 8 and 15 bucks a package. Works for me!

Thanks!
Old 11-05-2011, 09:28 AM   #15
squamish VFR will become famous soon enoughsquamish VFR will become famous soon enough

Canadian Coast Guard: Auxiliary volunteer
Name: Mike
squamish VFR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoghi View Post
I did some digging around based off the place you guys told me you use, and found one in bellingham. Said it's between 8 and 15 bucks a package. Works for me!

Thanks!
Most all the shipping companies have depots in Blaine or Bellingham. They are all set up for this kind of thing already.