Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EH !?

Old 10-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #41
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Still confused about the rollerblader stereotype
shut up rollerblader.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #42
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
just laughed out loud
you laugh but its true.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:16 PM   #43
Ghoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Retired
Ghoster's Tacoma Gallery
I like to celebrate both Canadian and American Thanksgivings. Any excuse to cook a turkey!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:21 PM   #44
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoster View Post
I like to celebrate both Canadian and American Thanksgivings. Any excuse to cook a turkey!
Do you folks have Turducken down there? Seems to be popular up here in some circles.

Frank
Old 10-07-2011, 04:23 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Do you folks have Turducken down there? Seems to be popular up here in some circles.

Frank
i've never heard of that. it would be really good without the duck.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #46
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
....but a good duck is soooooooo good
You're not whistling Dixie there.

Frank
Old 10-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #47
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY! Last year I had deep fried turkey for the first time. Was excellent! This year I'll be spending Thanksgiving with my adopted family, as my entire family is out on the west coast.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:32 PM   #48
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
I think you canadians converted your calendars wrong, thanksgiving isn't for another month and a half
Old 10-07-2011, 04:33 PM   #49
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
happy turkey day everyone!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:36 PM   #50
UBIQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
I think you canadians converted your calendars wrong, thanksgiving isn't for another month and a half
We beat you by 43 years. In 1578, Martin Frobisher held a ceremony in Newfoundland to give thanks.

Frank
Old 10-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #51
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
Enjoy your Boxing Day off too
Old 10-07-2011, 04:40 PM   #52
UBIQUE

Quote:
does canada get boxing day? i thought it was just england...its smart. i wish america had it
See what you could have had if you didn't rebel.

Frank
Old 10-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #53
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
does canada get boxing day? i thought it was just england...its smart. i wish america had it
Of course
Old 10-07-2011, 04:48 PM   #54
UBIQUE

Quote:
i mean i guess we do have it though in the form of labor day...
We have Labour Day too.

Frank
Old 10-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #55
UBIQUE

Quote:
...other useless holidays...
I've never seen a useless holiday.

Frank
Old 10-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #56
UBIQUE

Quote:
haha well they have uses but i guess i should have said...well i dont have a word but you know what i mean
I get ya.

Frank
Old 10-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #57
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Neal
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Happy eat turkey till you sleep weekend everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #58
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Thanksgiving all