Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Victoria Meetup/Drive

Old 01-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #181
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone still alive in Victoria?
Meet and greet or mod day?
I see lots of tacomas around but I doubt many are on this site, which is unfortunate.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #182
GeatWhiteNorth is on a distinguished road

Name: Morgen
GeatWhiteNorth's Tacoma Gallery
i would be up for a run one of these weekends
Old 01-24-2013, 07:25 AM   #183
Toyotaholic
Crusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Crusher's Tacoma Gallery
I would def be interested in another run, went last year with guys like covefrog08 and Tarik, had lots of fun.
I just installed an ARB bumper, winch and OME suspension and I'm stoked to see what it will do.
Need a couple things though, like extended brake lines for the rear end, I know the Dakars will travel enough to rip out the stock lines.
Anyone have a spare set of stock lines I can take in and get extended?
I have a complete front bumper (with stock fogs) to trade/sell cheap.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:57 PM   #184
Toyotaholic
Crusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Crusher's Tacoma Gallery
I've been reading thru your LT build, Conman, nice job! I got the impression you're not in the Victoria area though, guessing Kamloops or in the vicinity.
So we probably wouldn't be able to meet for some wheeling.

But a Victoria meet would be great. Anyone?
Old 01-25-2013, 07:14 PM   #185
Toyotaholic

Crusher's Tacoma Gallery
Did you change your thread to read Victoria or am I totally fucking blind?

Anyway, gotcha now. I'm itching to wheel but still have to extend rear brake lines so I don't rip them out in the bush.

Any 2nd gen owners who bought extended as lines still have their stock ones?
I like to use extended stock lines for ease of install and durability of multi layered line.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:48 AM   #186
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet new bumper and winch! Definitely will have to test that out. Lol. I'd be into arranging another drive some time! Might have to go to sooke because I was in shawnigan last weekend and there was lots of ice pretending to be snow. :-P
Old 01-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #187
Toyotaholic

Crusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by covefrog08 View Post
Sweet new bumper and winch! Definitely will have to test that out. Lol. I'd be into arranging another drive some time! Might have to go to sooke because I was in shawnigan last weekend and there was lots of ice pretending to be snow. :-P
Those roads are nasty when the ice is on them. Every year I see someone off the road down in the Koksilah, and that's at the bottom!
Old 01-28-2013, 12:17 AM   #188
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
I've been reading thru your LT build, Conman, nice job! I got the impression you're not in the Victoria area though, guessing Kamloops or in the vicinity.
So we probably wouldn't be able to meet for some wheeling.

But a Victoria meet would be great. Anyone?
I'm actually going to Uvic right now, so I'd be down for a meet in Victoria.
I have some stuff I have to work out on my truck before I wheel it though, so I could only do a meet and greet or mod day. Or I could meet up with you guys before/after a run if it works.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:39 AM   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman117 View Post
I'm actually going to Uvic right now, so I'd be down for a meet in Victoria.
I have some stuff I have to work out on my truck before I wheel it though, so I could only do a meet and greet or mod day. Or I could meet up with you guys before/after a run if it works.
what are you taking at Uvic?
im in my last year of Econ/business there
Old 01-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #190
AWESOME MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeatWhiteNorth View Post
what are you taking at Uvic?
im in my last year of Econ/business there
I'm taking physics and astronomy. It's pretty neat stuff
Old 01-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #191
AWESOME MEMBER

Anyone know good 4x4 shops in the area? I have an issue I need checked out, just wondering if there's any shops you guys know/prefer.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #192

Quote:
I'm taking physics and astronomy. It's pretty neat stuff
nice man we should set something up one of these weekends

As for a shop I have used westshore spring and 4X4 before and they where really good

http://www.westshorespring.com/
Old 01-30-2013, 08:19 PM   #193
AWESOME MEMBER

Quote:
nice man we should set something up one of these weekends

As for a shop I have used westshore spring and 4X4 before and they where really good

http://www.westshorespring.com/
Cool, I'll check them out. Thanks. And yeah, any weekend should work. I'll be gone feb 18-24 but aside from that...
Old 02-01-2013, 12:32 AM   #194

im in van next weekend then off to Revy for reading week so maybe some time when were both back

saw you parked on campus today, thats quite the long travel set up you have!
Old 02-01-2013, 12:49 AM   #195
AWESOME MEMBER

Quote:
im in van next weekend then off to Revy for reading week so maybe some time when were both back

saw you parked on campus today, thats quite the long travel set up you have!
Thanks! And yeah, maybe in the end of Feb we'll do something
Old 04-08-2013, 03:12 PM   #196
Syncros is on a distinguished road
Syncros's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a set of stock 16" or 17" on the Island. Anyone have a set around? Used to see them come up on usedvictoria, craigslist etc but not for awhile. Looking for something in nice condition, even better if they have tires and sensors.

Also looking for a canopy for my 06 Access cab, colour doesn't matter.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:13 AM   #197
Snow.White.Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Snow.White.Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone around Victoria this weekend?!
Old 05-18-2013, 02:26 AM   #198
AWESOME MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow.White.Tacoma View Post
Anyone around Victoria this weekend?!
Ill be around for a couple hours saturday (tomorrow). Let me know if you want to meet up and get coffee. Won't be doing any trail runs, but I'm down for a little meet and greet
Old 05-18-2013, 10:35 AM   #199
Snow.White.Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Snow.White.Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill be around for a couple hours saturday (tomorrow). Let me know if you want to meet up and get coffee. Won't be doing any trail runs, but I'm down for a little meet and greet
I'm gonna be downtown Vic today spending sometime with my lil sis.. If we can work somethin out around that, sweet. If not, no big deal. I'm here till Wednesday then I'm headin back to AB!
Old 05-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #200
AWESOME MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow.White.Tacoma View Post
I'm gonna be downtown Vic today spending sometime with my lil sis.. If we can work somethin out around that, sweet. If not, no big deal. I'm here till Wednesday then I'm headin back to AB!
PM'd. I'll be downtown today sometime