Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Victoria Meetup/Drive

Old 01-03-2014, 09:14 PM   #201
Toyotaholic
Crusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Crusher's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna meet up tomorrow?

So tomorrow I'm taking a couple friends out in the bush, going to creep around Sooke for a few hours. Plan on keeping it pretty mellow going to do some fishing and a hot dog lunch over a fire.
I will wait at the A&W in Sooke from 10:00 am til 1015. Heading in from there.
All are welcome.
Silver 06 double with ARB front bar and aluminum headache/bed rack.
Old 01-25-2014, 02:26 PM   #203
Toyotaholic
Crusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Crusher's Tacoma Gallery
Don't worry, no one else saw it either. Which I wasn't surprised about because I just posted the night before.
The road I planned on taking was closed so we had to head out to Jordan River to gain access, never got to the reservoir like I planned. Damn gates!
I need to spend some time scouting for new areas to go, haven't been out enough to be up on what's open and what's closed. I just always seem to make the wrong choice.