Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

From who did you get your lift kit??

Old 02-15-2012, 09:37 PM   #21
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmo View Post
anyplace in eastern canada supply lift kits etc??
As mentioned earlier, www.arbcanada.com has OME stuff. I got my dakars, coils and other OME odds and ends from them. They were super unorganized when it came to relaying info to the freight company, but Tony (the owner) got it all worked out and everything arrived.

I got my billy shocks from downsouth motorsports. They only charged something like $50 to ship all 4 shocks. I couldnt find them cheaper anywhere.

I got a few little pieces from Wheelers and Toytec, but their shipping was too expensive for anything heavy or large.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #22
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
885's - Toytec
5100's/Camburg UCA's - Wheelers
Old 02-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #23
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
*Whom btw.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #24
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
885's - Toytec
5100's/Camburg UCA's - Wheelers
To Canada? Or to California? Most people know where to get stuff in the states, its up north here thats the issue.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #25
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
To Canada? Or to California? Most people know where to get stuff in the states, its up north here thats the issue.
Oh shit, didn't realize this was in the Canada section

Sorry
Old 02-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #26
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Oh shit, didn't realize this was in the Canada section

Sorry
You apologized. You must be Canadian. Sorry I had to joke about it.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:09 PM   #27

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
You apologized. You must be Canadian. Sorry I had to joke about it.
hahah
Classic mix up
Old 07-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #28
RockyMountainYota is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
RockyMountainYota's Tacoma Gallery
Hey just joined the forum! I would like to let u know I have a great selection of lift kits in stock at cochrane toyota, email kgeorge@cochranetoyota.com for any help!
See u on the trails!