Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Greater Vancouver Meet

Old 11-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Greater Vancouver Meet

Hey guys,

I'm relatively new here, and was wondering if any of the people living in the greater Vancouver/lower mainland would want to go on some trails together? Set a day and go... I haven't heard much from the lower mainland guys... but I see the Van Island guys are successful so Im wondering if we can be too! Lemmee know what you guys think!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #2
Tarik will become famous soon enough

Tarik's Tacoma Gallery
You're only a 1 hour ferry ride away ...plus, we have better trails
Nah...good luck, maybe some of us will join you some day
Old 11-09-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik View Post
You're only a 1 hour ferry ride away ...plus, we have better trails
Nah...good luck, maybe some of us will join you some day
I want to come out with you guys for sure as well, just thought I'd try and set something up here as well!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:43 PM   #5
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFK View Post
yeah yeah! come to vic
I really want to!! I'm seriously thinking of coming to the December meet. But it's like an hour and a half for me to the ferry then an hour ferry ride. Plus the ferry is like a 100 bucks. All that being said I still really want to. You guys should come out here
Old 11-10-2011, 09:15 AM   #6
squamish VFR will become famous soon enoughsquamish VFR will become famous soon enough

Canadian Coast Guard: Auxiliary volunteer
Name: Mike
squamish VFR's Tacoma Gallery

Interesting....
Old 11-10-2011, 09:52 PM   #7
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Go out to West Harrison next spring. BC 4x4 has beginer meets. Its a pretty easy run, can handle with prerunner and locker. Tough to get started now, with winter conditions trails will get dificult, mud, snow ect. Easy to do damage this time of year.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:02 PM   #8
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
If there are a few tacos, I'm in for a 'taco trail ride'....
Old 11-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #9
Ghettochild is on a distinguished road

Ghettochild's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in if we go soon before the snow gets crazy in the hills
Old 11-15-2011, 08:20 PM   #10
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
you folks should come over to the island for our meets the snow is usually not as deep as it is in the valley.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:03 PM   #11
Toy taco
bluesteel731 will become famous soon enough
bluesteel731's Tacoma Gallery
I've been up west harrison and punched through in pemberton, pretty easy going for entry level until you get to the 60-70 km mark, i think stockers would do fine considering i was running a leveling kit and duratracs. East harrison is a little smoother. I'll be down for some wheeling soon.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:09 PM   #12
Gots a Taco!
Series1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really nice
Series1000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianboy View Post
yep, as long and its not snowing locally I'd come for a drive
Old 11-17-2011, 01:48 PM   #13
Toy taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianboy View Post
i think i spotted your truck on marine drive today.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:51 PM   #14
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesteel731 View Post
i think i spotted your truck on marine drive today.
Yeah that was likely my truck
Old 11-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #15
davelish is on a distinguished road
davelish's Tacoma Gallery
Hey,
I am new to the area and would be into going on a trail ride if you guys were still thinking of getting something together. I keep running into parks and gates.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:50 AM   #16
Toy taco
Are there any CGN'ers here??
Old 11-22-2011, 01:07 PM   #17
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
There sounds to be a few of us who are down for a nice easy trail ride, doesn't sound like any snow is in the forecast either, we should set something up!
Old 01-30-2012, 08:18 AM   #18
RippinTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
RippinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys

did this every happen?? I know this post is a bit old but rather then starting a new one maybe we can revive this one! I would be interested in an easier trail ride. Not sure where though.... or maybe this is best left till a little later in the spring.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #20
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Ill start up another thread. start talking about some dates.