Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Canada For Sale "Thread"

Old 07-02-2012, 05:30 PM   #181
ToyotaBoy is on a distinguished road
ToyotaBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Check out this lease take over opportunity. Absolutely beautiful truck and the price is VERY negotiable as I bought a new one Friday...

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehic...AdIdZ390496813

Thanks for looking!
Old 07-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #182
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my Bestop Softop. No rips or tears. Led 3rd brake light is included. Fits 5' bed only. $220

Old 07-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #183
AcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Vince
AcadianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
i would like to get one built in canada, i did not know they made bumpers out of metal!? i heard oak was the way to go
Just found your post and it may be to late, however in the 4WD magazine volume 12 issue 2 2010 page 38 they are showing a front plate bumper called Bandit Bar on an Xterra. It looks not to shabby. There web site leads me to a Calgary location. The problem with the web site is that they mostly show front bumpers for transport truck, the type you would use to plow a moose out of your way. This may be their specialty. If you contact them they probably have a list of 4X4 bumper. The article on the 4WD magazine makes reference to 5/16 6061-T6 aluminum and 5/16 QT100 steel. I guess you have a choice of product?

4WD magazine web site is WWW.CAN4X4.com

Hope this helps
Old 07-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #184
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcadianTaco View Post
Just found your post and it may be to late, however in the 4WD magazine volume 12 issue 2 2010 page 38 they are showing a front plate bumper called Bandit Bar on an Xterra. It looks not to shabby. There web site leads me to a Calgary location. The problem with the web site is that they mostly show front bumpers for transport truck, the type you would use to plow a moose out of your way. This may be their specialty. If you contact them they probably have a list of 4X4 bumper. The article on the 4WD magazine makes reference to 5/16 6061-T6 aluminum and 5/16 QT100 steel. I guess you have a choice of product?

4WD magazine web site is WWW.CAN4X4.com

Hope this helps
holy crap you mean to plow a train out of your way haha
thanks for the help ill try to investigate on their bumper a little more
Old 07-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #185
AcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the rough
Yes those train pushers. But they also make a model called the Baja, more the style that ARB or Metaltech sell but they never made one for a Tacoma. It would be a custom job. I sent them an email yesterday and this is the reply I got.

Price seems high, maybe it's because of the aluminum?

Vince,

We have not done a bumper for a Tacoma. Where are you from? If you aren’t too far away we could probably work something out.

Here are some approx. prices

Basic Baja l $2150 ( brushed Aluminum)
Options
Polished $ 300
Bumper Guard $ 475 (black urethane coating)
Color matched BG $ 275
Face winch mount $ 150
Tow shackles and
Mounts $ 32.75/set

Any other questions please let me know

Thanks and Have a Great Day!

Darlene Went
Bandit Bar
A Division of The Bale Bandits Inc.
RR#2
Bluffton, AB
T0C 0M0
www.banditbar.com
1-800-661-4285 {HAUL}

Old 07-13-2012, 03:26 AM   #186
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
looks great! but waaay out of my price range
Old 07-13-2012, 11:18 AM   #187
Does seem high. If you're from Quebec did you check out OUIPACK in Montreal, it's the Canadian ARB Dealer. Not made in Canada but no hassle shipping if the product suits you and if the price is right.

http://www.arbcanada.com/#!__bumpers
Old 07-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #188
tacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomik's Tacoma Gallery
Just put up my SRT4 for sale in the Canadian buy/sell forum, don't hate it cause it's not a Toyota
Old 07-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #189
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcadianTaco View Post
Does seem high. If you're from Quebec did you check out OUIPACK in Montreal, it's the Canadian ARB Dealer. Not made in Canada but no hassle shipping if the product suits you and if the price is right.

http://www.arbcanada.com/#!__bumpers
ya i checked em out but my style is more like the elite offroad one with the light loop and half support i think the arb one is to bulcky/big for my need and further more i think it dosent look all that good, but thats my point of view.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:27 AM   #190
Good luck on your search and definitly don't spend money on something you don't like.

Found this thread, may be useful if you havn't seen it yet.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...gens-only.html
Old 07-15-2012, 04:44 AM   #191
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man i think now that ive seen them all side by side demello is my new favorite
Old 07-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #192
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks man i think now that ive seen them all side by side demello is my new favorite
Might wanna pm Bulhas about his Demello caving in from winching
Old 07-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #193
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Might wanna pm Bulhas about his Demello caving in from winching
caving in? how did that happen, wouldnt it bend outwards anyways im not gonna buy one verry soon since im gonna be father in a month or so

anyways coming from a canuck i dont really believe you
Old 07-16-2012, 08:58 AM   #194
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
caving in? how did that happen, wouldnt it bend outwards anyways im not gonna buy one verry soon since im gonna be father in a month or so

anyways coming from a canuck i dont really believe you
Just looking out for a fellow

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/5384850-post.html
Old 07-22-2012, 07:31 AM   #195
Baconater !
MUDYRUNNER is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
MUDYRUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
My 14' pimping tent trailer could be yours !

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ397709718
Old 07-23-2012, 08:26 AM   #196
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost JuNkY View Post
Selling my Bestop Softop. No rips or tears. Led 3rd brake light is included. Fits 5' bed only. $220

I assume it would not fit with an Access LiteRider tonneau already installed?
Old 11-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #198

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
anybody interested in DCLB Stainless Nfabs ? Coat em black , and they won't rust

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-dc-nfabs.html

Products Discussed in this Thread