Do or Do not there is no try.
Toyoda Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Toyoda Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Notice how i said "GO JETS GO"
Old 11-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #23

Cup is coming back here anyways because of Harris.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:20 PM   #24
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
it's still happening. bob has a lot going on and will get to it when time permits.
Thanks man.

Jets? No... Canucks.

Blue bombers? No... Bc lions.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:23 PM   #25
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
<--------derp.

The way I read the title, I thought Canada was for sale. I was excited to buy it.

Somebody beat me to it.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoghi View Post
Thanks man.

Jets? No... Canucks.

Blue bombers? No... Bc lions.

HAHA Good luck with Luongo
Old 11-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #27
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyoda Tacoma View Post
HAHA Good luck with Lungo!
Schniedes is in tonite
Old 11-29-2011, 07:20 PM   #28

Former Manitoba Moose. Do you see the pattern here.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:21 PM   #29
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Former Manitoba Moose. Do you see the pattern here.
Bahahahaha!! Touche
Old 11-30-2011, 12:12 AM   #30
Toy taco
bluesteel731 will become famous soon enough
bluesteel731's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HAHA Good luck with Luongo

i have faith in the guy....... sometimes....
Old 11-30-2011, 09:28 AM   #31
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesteel731 View Post
i have faith in the guy....... sometimes....
Haha, his positioning is unreal... When he's on the bench!

Bazinga!
Old 11-30-2011, 09:34 AM   #32
Go Jets GO!!!!!!
DigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Firefighter, WFD, E13, L13, W131/2
DigB's Tacoma Gallery
I say Schnieder is the new #1

And

GO JETS GO!!! Can't wait to meet up with the 'nucks when we come over to the Western Conference!!
Old 11-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #33
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Neither can I. My g/f is a Jets fan, I am a Nucks fan. We'll see what happens
Old 12-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #34
Toyotaholic
Crusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Crusher's Tacoma Gallery
Trust Canadians to turn a thread to hockey and football. A couple months ago I was parked at Thetis Lake and some joker wrote "sucks" under my BC Lions sticker. Then wrote "Roughriders" under that.
Who's laughing now, flatlander?!?
Watch out when you come to the island, we have hills and curves in the road, and not just correction lines (spent some time in northern AB)
Old 12-01-2011, 03:04 PM   #35
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I have 25 dollars if Canada is still for sale!!
Old 12-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #36
Toyotaholic
Crusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Crusher's Tacoma Gallery
you cant even get a case of beer for $25 in Canada.
But at least you can get a buzz off 6 of them...
3 or 4 if youve got an empty stomach.
From my experience, you gotta drink 24 American beers to do the same,
Old 12-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #37
Toy taco
bluesteel731 will become famous soon enough
bluesteel731's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
But at least you can get a buzz off 6 of them...
3 or 4 if youve got an empty stomach.
From my experience, you gotta drink 24 American beers to do the same,
Old 12-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #38
curtsmith17 is on a distinguished road

Name: SMITTY
curtsmith17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
Cheap beer in Quebec (about 25 w/ deposit on sale)....I live about 30mins from Quebec boarder and make beer runs there!!
Old 12-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #39
Get busy living, or get busy dying.
teamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really nice

Royal Canadian Air Force: Top Secret
teamfast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtsmith17 View Post
Cheap beer in Quebec (about 25 w/ deposit on sale)....I live about 30mins from Quebec boarder and make beer runs there!!
I wont tell but thats illegal. I run 20 cases at x mas.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:27 PM   #40
whiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud of
whiteynut's Tacoma Gallery
I neglected to trim my front flaps and now in the market. Anyone have some to sell?