Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Canada For Sale "Thread"

Old 12-05-2011, 05:23 AM   #41
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
There's a group buy for Husky Liner mud flaps. $29.99 for fronts
Old 12-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #42
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
I have 25 dollars if Canada is still for sale!!

Sold, Ill PM you my address. Cash only. I will then mail you the deed.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #43
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
A Canadian for sale thread is a great idea for Canadian buyers, terrible for Canadian sellers. I have sold tons of crap on forums/ebay/kijiji and besides local sales, 95% was sold to the states.
I think if we had a Canadian forum it would vastly limit sales because most American buyers wouldnt even look.

The other thing is; do you buy an item because its in a certain location or because it's the item you need to buy?
Old 12-09-2011, 04:57 AM   #44
Get busy living, or get busy dying.
teamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really nice

Royal Canadian Air Force: Top Secret
teamfast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
A Canadian for sale thread is a great idea for Canadian buyers, terrible for Canadian sellers. I have sold tons of crap on forums/ebay/kijiji and besides local sales, 95% was sold to the states.
I think if we had a Canadian forum it would vastly limit sales because most American buyers wouldnt even look.

The other thing is; do you buy an item because its in a certain location or because it's the item you need to buy?
I would say both. I have had a full set of skid plates shipped from Thunder Bay and bought Items locally that i didnt really need but hey, i can drive 20 minutes and pick it up.

I say get this thread started!
Old 12-09-2011, 05:57 AM   #45
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LMR's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of the American sellers won't ship to Canada. Besides, we can put our items in the Canadian and American "for sale" threads.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:08 AM   #46
teamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMR View Post
A lot of the American sellers won't ship to Canada. Besides, we can put our items in the Canadian and American "for sale" threads.
If i want to buy from American I will just look in the original for sale section. I would rather buy locally, so 100% of the time i would check the Canadian for sale thread first.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:53 AM   #47
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamfast View Post
If i want to buy from American I will just look in the original for sale section. I would rather buy locally, so 100% of the time i would check the Canadian for sale thread first.
Agreed!

plus shipping kills you on a sale from the states.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #48

Broker fees suck
Old 12-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #49
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Broker fees suck
I live 15 minutes from the border, so now brokerage fees for me
Old 12-10-2011, 11:49 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoghi View Post
I live 15 minutes from the border, so now brokerage fees for me
Attention all Canadians:

Shoghi has graciously volunteered to mule parts and accessories for us from the south!
Old 12-10-2011, 11:51 AM   #51
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Per forum rules you need a picture and a price for Canada if you are selling it. I think I have a few dollars in my pocket if Canada is still for sale.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:23 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Per forum rules you need a picture and a price for Canada if you are selling it. I think I have a few dollars in my pocket if Canada is still for sale.
You couldn't afford the maintenance fees. Health Care alone would swamp you.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:12 PM   #53
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You couldn't afford the maintenance fees. Health Care alone would swamp you.
Good point, I look into Mexico. It's has to be cheap to run a dump.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:25 PM   #54
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Attention all Canadians:

Shoghi has graciously volunteered to mule parts and accessories for us from the south!

This might come in handy. Maybe he can export some stuff for me too. NAFTA can be a bitch. I live 20min and have a nexus and a po box in Lynden, WA. Last 5 times I've had over $400 bringing back and paid no duty.

Hit me up if you ever need help buying American parts or vehicles.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:54 AM   #55
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzin View Post
This might come in handy. Maybe he can export some stuff for me too. NAFTA can be a bitch. I live 20min and have a nexus and a po box in Lynden, WA. Last 5 times I've had over $400 bringing back and paid no duty.

Hit me up if you ever need help buying American parts or vehicles.
Hah! This is awesome.

I just got my bed mat, tailgate lock, and some xmas presents shipped to bellingham WA and went and brought them across the border, No duty
Old 12-14-2011, 06:00 AM   #56
GO JETS GO

LMR's Tacoma Gallery
I do the same thing, but I'm about 1 hour from the border. It's still way cheaper. Going this weekend to pick up some new tires and mudflaps.

Any word on the Canada "for sale" thread?
Old 12-14-2011, 01:14 PM   #57
FishinTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: D'Arcy
FishinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
A Canadian "for sale" thread would rock. I'm in Sudbury and looking for a canopy for '02 stepside, the shipping on that from the states would suck.

Hey...Anyone have a stepside canopy, cap, topper to sell? (it would be the canadian thread so I wouldn't have to put in "Camper Shell"...lol.)
Old 12-20-2011, 12:33 PM   #58
GO JETS GO

LMR's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #59
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Neal
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Is this gonna happen or ?????????
Old 12-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #60
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Mods are too busy for Canada